New Confederate uniform book 'Never in Rags' (1 Viewer)

tullock

Private 2
Hi
My latest book ‘ Never In Rags’, described by William Frassanito as “The most comprehensive study of Confederate uniforms, and their distribution, ever undertaken”, has recently been published. It is the first in a nine volume series. Each volume comprises over one thousand pages of uniform issue tables, photographs, color plates and eyewitness accounts. Volume one covers uniform issues to Confederate forces in the East (from Virginia, down through the Carolinas and Georgia to Eastern Florida in 1863).
All reviews have been excellent. The latest from Civil War News states “This book has considerable merit. As a reference tool, this book is well worth the cost. It is easy to read and has some of the best graphics I have seen”.
It is available in hardback from Military Book Publishing in the UK and is priced at £65 + P+P.
Contact www.militarybookpublishing.org.uk/
Thank you
Jeff Dugdale

Exciting news about the release of 'Never in Rags,' the new Confederate uniform book! Delving into the historical intricacies of the Confederate uniforms, this promises to be a fascinating exploration of an often-overlooked aspect of our nation's history. Looking forward to gaining insights into the rich and complex stories behind the attire of that time. It's crucial to engage with historical narratives to better understand our past, and this book seems like a valuable contribution to that exploration. Kudos to the author for shedding light on this unique aspect of the Civil War era
Book Editing Services

Anyone know if these books, any of them, ever got published? I have searched everywhere (E-Bay, ABE, Amazon, etc.) and can't find any listings for them anywhere. -- Al

Never have I found them. Maybe someone on a Civil War forum might know. Probably only first one got published and is probably out of print.
Mark

I would recommend contacting the author Jeff Dugdale directly as it looks to be self published.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back