New Conte Plastic Information (3 Viewers)

rahway

Staff Sergeant
Conte has posted several photos of the bagged packaging the Romans will come in. No pricing yet.

https://www.facebook.com/EinarOneEyeIsTheGreatest/

Man those look awesome I wonder if he’ll end up doing any plain unpainted pewter runs of those ?

Either material I’m so excited !

It sounds like they'll be issued in a couple of colours too. I'll get some of each. Set 2 is coming along too apparently

Available for purchase 2050, that is if there are no unexpected delays.

Conte was the first large scale figures I collected.I would not buy anything else for a long time.I came under the Conte spell a few times thinking he was going to release new items but I soon learned better.
Mark

This time at least he seems to have spent quite a bit of money to produce nothing. There's one mold completed for starters.

[FONT=&quot]Conte has posted a brief update on Roman set 1 and some prototype photos from set 2. No release date or price yet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.facebook.com/EinarOneEyeIsTheGreatest/photos/a.195029923889687/3539072342818745[/FONT]

Conte Set 2.jpg

Conte release information on new figures and in the last few years there are never any new figures. Just look back through their thread and posts.

To mangle a quote
'In Toy Soldier history where many things have not been delivered, Conte in the last few years have not delivered the most.'

Conte figures were cutting edge and have stood the test of time, great figures, such as the flying Zulu and the excellent Viking Village Raid range.

Don't pick on RC, he is trying to make something great. At least he is trying and I really think these Romans will be out soon....They are bagged up for goodness sake. he has made some great products in the past and will make a comeback that is "Bigger than Ben Hur" ....haha:)

Don't pick on RC, he is trying to make something great. At least he is trying and I really think these Romans will be out soon....They are bagged up for goodness sake. he has made some great products in the past and will make a comeback that is "Bigger than Ben Hur" ....haha:)
How long have you been collecting soldiers? Unless you started yesterday and don't know Conte's reputation I suggest you check around a little bit before you go blowing his horn.

Conte has posted a photo of the Roman package with the header card.

Gold Bag.jpg

That looks promising. Does anyone know if they are a hard plastic, or soft like previous figures?

Walt

Conte has posted additional photos of set 1. Pliable plastic, 16 figures in 8 poses.

https://www.facebook.com/EinarOneEyeIsTheGreatest/

16 figures in8 basic poses.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Conte posted a preview of set 2. No date or price for Set 1 yet.

[/FONT]Set 2 preview.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Conte has announced set 1 has departed the factory.[/FONT]

He says on Facebook today that these Romans should be available in May.

I can't wait for them but I suspect these might be the extent of this range. I just doubt he'll sell enough of Set 1 to justify Set 2. I don't think he has the distributors to move enough. Anyway, if they DO well, I think he should do the enemy next - which I think was Celts??? Can anyone remember what the plan was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back