New Conte Zulus in action (5 Viewers)

playsetaddict

Sergeant
I have a day to play with the New Conte Zulu War figures. I'll post some of my pictures here but mostly they'll be on the webmaster's blog on the conteco.com site. The figures are beautiful. They will make the Lt. smile.

zuluwallsmokegood800.jpg

zulubromheadcloser750.jpg

Joe

Simply stunning shots and incredible looking figures-The Lt will be singing along with that Welsh choir tonight-bet on it

Please let me know when you get a chance to play with those darn Zouaves

Reb

Excellent shots and stunning figures; RC can surely do action and these promise to be a delight.

You sure did put a big smile on by face Joe and Reb I'll be singing along with the Welsh Choir this eve and Michael I sure am one happy camper and can't wait to get my playtime in with them. Thanks Joe for featuring them in another set of great photos......The Lt.

Hi Joe,

All I can say is you are one of the masters! Your displays are dramatic, intensely gripping, and incredibly powerful. Your photographic skills are outstanding and they compliment the power of your figure arrangement. Thank you for sharing these terrific photographs with us. I shall eagerly watch for more of your work!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. It's fun when 'the stuff' and the camera really work together.

zulutrionwall1a800.jpg

JOE.....Really great pictures thanks. You and the LT. are
going to sway me to the zulu wars soon i really like the
new conte sets. Thanks guys for the nice pictures.

Great pics Joe. Thanks for taking the time to post. Any chance of a closer shot of Col. Durnford in action?
Again great shots.

Here you go, Breaker. First attempt at Durnford's last stand.

Durnford1cr800.jpg

The wagon is by Frontline and the tents are Barzso. There are some painted plastic Conte Zulu in there, too.

Joe,

Great shot of Durford's Last Stand. Really looking forward to the AZW sets, especially the Durnford Figure.

The Lt. sent me a couple of great background images. This shot is for Joe.

melvilleriver1cr701.jpg

Thanks Joe and can't wait to get my hands on the sets and figures to join you in your playtime. Knew you'd come up with a couple of great photos with the backgrounds. Now looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back