New diorama for late Summer (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi all, working on details on a new Normandy diorama that will include church ruins and bell tower, Cafe, bocage, roads, and additional boards to create a larger diorama over the next few years, I'll post here as David begins work in late Summer.

Sounds amazing and given who is involved it will be something spectacular Sammy. Robin.

All set!! Dave and I worked out the small details and he will begin the diorama later this Summer and possibly finished October or November, I'll add photos here when available.

Looking forward to seeing the photos on the forum, only seen Dave's work here on the forum and one Andy's of K&C that he showed a while back and they always look fantastic !

Steve

Looking forward to seeing the photos on the forum, only seen Dave's work here on the forum and one Andy's of K&C that he showed a while back and they always look fantastic !

Steve

He has a work page on Facebook that details many of his projects.

Just got a text today from David and he hopes to begin by next month!!

Hi all, Dave been a busy guy!! He sent a few updates on the Diorama, all in its beginning stages of the damaged Cafe and the start of the Bocage area...the far empty end will hold the ruined Normandy church, looking forward to the start of that!!!🙂

Dave hopes to have the complete Diorama on display at the June London show....coming along nicely!!

David will have the completed Normandy Diorama at the London show June 25th, I'll post photos when David sends me some.

Kilroy was here!! Think adding a little slang on the church was a good laugh.

Screenshot_20220623-115519_WhatsApp.jpg

Hi all, working on details on a new Normandy diorama that will include church ruins and bell tower, Cafe, bocage, roads, and additional boards to create a larger diorama over the next few years, I'll post here as David begins work in late Summer.

I too invested in 1/30 scale French real estate(1918).over 300 buildings..any room at your place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back