New exclusive serie made by VID soldiers for Les Drapeaux de France (2 Viewers)

VID_soldiers

Command Sergeant Major
The serie "Standard-bearers and officers of Louis XV army"
1-001 - Couronne regiment

1-002 - de Brissac regiment

1-003 - Diesbach regiment

1-004 - Ireland Bulkeley regiment

1-005 - Saint Germain regiment

The serie "Standard-bearers and officers of Louis XV army"

1-006 - Garde Francais

1-007 - 47th Italien regiment

1-008 - 5th Regiment de Normandie

1-009 - 21st Regiment de la Marine

Last edited:
Beautiful work on all figures in this range :)

Are you also making other poses from the French Infantry of this period???

John

Beautiful work on all figures in this range :)

Are you also making other poses from the French Infantry of this period???

John

Thank you, John
we just began this serie. At this moment we have just this poses but will see, maybe we will add new poses our range for this set.

Nice! I will make another pilgrimage to this store when in Paris next month!:smile2:

Nice! I will make another pilgrimage to this store when in Paris next month!:smile2:

Great for 'window shopping' but their prices are very high !!

he's a pic from the window display with some of Dimitry's troops …. from last year's holiday.

drap1.jpg

John

Great for 'window shopping' but their prices are very high !!

he's a pic from the window display with some of Dimitry's troops …. from last year's holiday.

View attachment 234237

John
Yep, this is where I started my collection nearly 15 years ago. Back then I was able to negotiate bulk purchase (IOW 1 free for every 10) and with a weaker Euro and the de-tax this was still a good deal! Nowadays things have changed...Regardless if I find something I like I may go for it since they do have a very nice selection. BTW I will also visit the Musée de L'Emperi since we will be go South next month too. I will send some pics...

BTW I will also visit the Musée de L'Emperi since we will be go South next month too. I will send some pics...

That's somewhere I'd love to visit too …. I will plan on staying in the town for a couple of nights as I'm sure the museum will keep me 'entertained' for the whole day :) :)

Looking forward to your 'Report' …..

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back