New exclusive serie made by VID soldiers for Les Drapeaux de France (1 Viewer)

The figures are nice but the bases are terrible , need nice terrain bases, the bases put me off buying these and any other manufactures who do not use
nice terrain bases, like First legion, Thomus Gun, J Jenkins etc

The figures are nice but the bases are terrible , need nice terrain bases, the bases put me off buying these and any other manufactures who do not use
nice terrain bases, like First legion, Thomus Gun, J Jenkins etc

The bases you can choice from some types. You can note it when you will order it.

The bases you can choice from some types. You can note it when you will order it.

The bases that I have in my collection are textured, like grass and they look good when I painted them.

Miniwelt1805.jpg

1st Regt Foot Dragoons Drummer & Fusilier Sergeant 1805

John

I would like to say if possible to have this flagbeare in kit because I have hundred of flag painted but without soldier. Thanks

Dear Sir, is possible to buy it unpainted because I work for a model soldier collector in Rome and he have hundred of french flag from 1700 to napoleonic period and necessity of soldiers for it. Let me Know if possible and how much the unit price. Best regards.:salute::

Dear Sir, is possible to buy it unpainted because I work for a model soldier collector in Rome and he have hundred of french flag from 1700 to napoleonic period and necessity of soldiers for it. Let me Know if possible and how much the unit price. Best regards.:salute::

Dear king59, the Les Drapeaux de France have exclusive rights for this set, so you should ask about to them. But I can ask them also, if they will agree to make order for you directly from me - no problem by this way
regards
Dmitry

Dear king59, the Les Drapeaux de France have exclusive rights for this set, so you should ask about to them. But I can ask them also, if they will agree to make order for you directly from me - no problem by this way
regards
Dmitry

If possible I prefer if You ask for me because I search the model in kit. Thanks

It's nice to see figures from the old pre revolutionary times, love those flags.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back