New FOV 1/32 (1 Viewer)

if FoV start to produce a series of vehicles in 1:28/1:30 scale at their reasonable prices it would be a big hit among TS collectors. Now it is impossible to put closer the FoV vehicles to K & C, FL, TG figures.

if FoV start to produce a series of vehicles in 1:28/1:30 scale at their reasonable prices it would be a big hit among TS collectors. Now it is impossible to put closer the FoV vehicles to K & C, FL, TG figures.

I was thinking the same thing. I do use some of their stuff as background stuff for my FL collection, but if they were closer in scale I would buy more.

I was thinking the same thing. I do use some of their stuff as background stuff for my FL collection, but if they were closer in scale I would buy more.

because the matter is so obvious I thought about the existence of a tacit agreement between manufacturers do not encroach on the other market.

The reason 1/30 scale exists is 1/32 was too competitive and the prices too low. The solution was to start a new and larger scale incompatable with 1/32. Unfortunetly W. Britains, Figarti and First legion all increased their scale to 1/30 and the competition is back. Now some Toy Soldier companies are repeating the previous solution to the problem of competition and moving to the new and better 1/28 scale!

FOV would own WWII armor in 1/30 scale if they decided to do so. Polystone armor could not compete on detail or price with mass produced armor like FOV. With Figarti and W. Britains no longer producing armor a real oportunity exists for FOV in 1/30 scale.

The Toy Soldier figures have gotten so large at 66-68mm I use them with 1/25 scale Tamiya armor.

The reason 1/30 scale exists is 1/32 was too competitive and the prices too low. The solution was to start a new and larger scale incompatable with 1/32. Unfortunetly W. Britains, Figarti and First legion all increased their scale to 1/30 and the competition is back. Now some Toy Soldier companies are repeating the previous solution to the problem of competition and moving to the new and better 1/28 scale!

FOV would own WWII armor in 1/30 scale if they decided to do so. Polystone armor could not compete on detail or price with mass produced armor like FOV. With Figarti and W. Britains no longer producing armor a real oportunity exists for FOV in 1/30 scale.
Think you need to get your fact right it was K&C who started of 1/30 toy soldiers which Andy need to be given credit for

The Toy Soldier figures have gotten so large at 66-68mm I use them with 1/25 scale Tamiya armor.
How can 1/28 toy soldiers be better when the AFV are 1/29, 1/27 and 1/30 scale ? I thought is hobby was 1/30 scale going from what I read on companies web sites and written on there boxes !?

How can 1/28 toy soldiers be better when the AFV are 1/29, 1/27 and 1/30 scale ? I thought is hobby was 1/30 scale going from what I read on companies web sites and written on there boxes !?
Sarcasm was intended! Bigger is better yes? I wish the hobby were 1/30-60mm and all my armor was one size. I now have one shelf for 1/30 and one shelf for 1/28+; all supposed to be one scale; but is in fact by actual measurement, several incompatable scales. Maybe we should all go back to buying 1/32; at least it was consistant!

Anyone know the current status of FOV? I have heard they were sold and/or gone out of business!

Think you need to get your fact right it was K&C who started of 1/30 toy soldiers which Andy need to be given credit for

I understand that the Tunisian Tiger I was the first K&C 1/30 scale polystone AFV, in 2009. Do you know of an earlier K&C polystone AFV in 1/30 scale? Please tell me what it was and when it was made. I am trying to compile a history of Toy Soldier size changes.
K&C has stated that AFVs prior to the Tunisian Tiger I were 1/32 scale. The Honor Bound Panther A was produced in 1/30 scale in 2006 and is possibly the earliest 1/30 scale Polystone AFV.

Forces of Valor is done. dead horse. the only thing now in !/32 is our customs. kevin and i are working on making resin copies of our customs to sell but still be a wile yet before we are ready to start making any of them

Sad to see FOV gone. I miss 21st Century Toys too. I wish you success in you endevor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back