New HIRIART Order Arrives (3 Viewers)

Well, that was the last set in this shipment. I have started shipping out the order to the other collectors as I have received payment. Here is the first batch to go out earlier this week for Mike S., Niels, and Raymond.

Attachments

• 100_4169.JPG
    100_4169.JPG
    487.8 KB · Views: 186
I usually don't get to see the other end of the line on a shipment, but Raymond was kind enough to share these photos of his order arriving in Singapore. The box is in really good share considering how far it had to travel. Notice the white tap on the bottom of the box which says that it had been opened for inspection.

Attachments

• DSCN1283[1].JPG
    DSCN1283[1].JPG
    428.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN1278[1].JPG
    DSCN1278[1].JPG
    473.5 KB · Views: 141
I usually don't get to see the other end of the line on a shipment, but Raymond was kind enough to share these photos of his order arriving in Singapore. The box is in really good share considering how far it had to travel. Notice the white tap on the bottom of the box which says that it had been opened for inspection.

Hi Mike,

My apologies for arriving at your post late. Thanks very much for kindly posting my photographs. I think I should have done it as a gesture of thanks and appreciation for your time and effort in making this new acquisition possible. The sets and figures arrived in pristine condition despite the long trip and Customs inspection. The sets have way surpassed my expectations. I made the correct choice in selecting Hiriart for the colour parties of the Guard Regiments. Once again, thank you very much for making this fine addition to my collection possible.

Best Wishes, Raymond.

Hi Mike,

My apologies for arriving at your post late. Thanks very much for kindly posting my photographs. I think I should have done it as a gesture of thanks and appreciation for your time and effort in making this new acquisition possible. The sets and figures arrived in pristine condition despite the long trip and Customs inspection. The sets have way surpassed my expectations. I made the correct choice in selecting Hiriart for the colour parties of the Guard Regiments. Once again, thank you very much for making this fine addition to my collection possible.

Best Wishes, Raymond.

Hi Raymond,

You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I am very happy that they exceed your expectations, since you took a risk in ordering five special commission sets, sight unseen. If you ever put them on display, please share the photos with us. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back