New Jersey Show October 15th! (1 Viewer)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
Eddie has booked a show for October 15th. Expect about 70 tables full of oy soldiers for sale!

Attachments

• NJSHOWOCTsmall.jpg
    NJSHOWOCTsmall.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 275
Hence the open house on the 14th at Hillestad's. First one back since the lockdowns.

Prost!
Brad

I will be going to the Open House, not sure about the show as it will probably be like all his other shows: not worth the time.

Jim's Open House on the 14th has been cancelled per Stuart. Maybe in the Spring.

Julie

The show is on the smaller side but it all depends on what walks thru the door. There will be new items there as well as old. There is always some different vendors who do this show. You never know what they will have.
tom

I was so looking forward to Jim's Open House on the 14th. I'm really bummed that he had to cancel. I hope he is doing well.

Mark

I was so looking forward to Jim's Open House on the 14th. I'm really bummed that he had to cancel. I hope he is doing well.

Mark

Stuart said Jim just didn't feel ready to have the Open House. He & Carol are well as far as I know!

Julie

I was trying to setup for this show. But I am now moving instead. There is plenty of parking for this show. There was some good stuff and the last show they had. If you do not live to far it should be worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back