New Jersey Toy Soldier Show - Sunday July 16, 2023 (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Time for a New Jersey Regional Toy Soldier Show

New Jersey Toy Soldier Show
Sunday July 16, 2023

Wayne PAL
1 Pal Drive, Wayne, NJ 07470
from 9am to 3pm.

I will have many connoisseur Painted Figures - all sizes and eras. These are too fragile to ship, but if this is of interest, stop by as they will be priced to move. I have too many and it is time to reduce a few. 90% are truly exceptional painting one of a kind commissions. Additionally, I will have a lot of odds/ends figures that work in glossy dioramas all eras, they will be priced $10-20, so some true bargains.

As always, will have a large selection of Russian Figures mainly consisting of Aeroart. I will have 3 Early Aeroart Produced Dioramas in their original boxes never displayed. They are really nice pieces, 2 are American Civil War themed, 1 is a winter Knight scene. Some really nice pieces will be there.

Hope to see you at the show,
Tom

Best of luck Tom; SELL, SELL, SELL BABY!!

I always say it this way, I hope someone else appreciates them as much as I have when I sell a piece. I have always been an eclectic collector more so than a diorama guy. I think I could fill a house at this point! I still buy what catches my eye so to speak, I guess for me that is part of the fun. Unfortunately, sends you on a lot of tangents and you end up with a lot of items! Time to move a few.

TD

I should say go and support this Show and buy stuff from Tom!
But because of this show, he is missing the chance for me to take him out to an early Birthday dinner since I'll be in his town on Sunday :rolleyes:
Choices man!!!!

JK though - go check out stuff in person!

Julie

Reminder Show is this Sunday - I will be there along with the Hobby Bunker (Matt Murphy). As I said before, I will be bringing a lot of odds and ends priced to move! Also, I will be bringing a large selection of Connoisseur Items that do not do well shipping across all subjects. If you are looking for a few eye candy one offs at significantly less than original price, I am sure I have a few. I would like to see some of these go to good homes for display! Everything from 54mm to 120Mm to Busts along with a few original AeroArt St. Petersburg Dioramas. They are fantastic pieces in original boxes - 2 Civil War, 1 Medieval Knights.

Hope to see a few familiar faces.
Tom

I am back from vacation and decided to attend the show last minute. Some of my customers were requesting I go and I got a box for Tommy boy!

I plan to visit a big collection on the way down and hit all the CT diners with Joe "Suspenders."

If you want anything brought to the show please email me at matt@hobbybunker.com or 781 321-8855

Thanks, Matt!

Reminder Show is this Sunday - I will be there along with the Hobby Bunker (Matt Murphy). As I said before, I will be bringing a lot of odds and ends priced to move! Also, I will be bringing a large selection of Connoisseur Items that do not do well shipping across all subjects. If you are looking for a few eye candy one offs at significantly less than original price, I am sure I have a few. I would like to see some of these go to good homes for display! Everything from 54mm to 120Mm to Busts along with a few original AeroArt St. Petersburg Dioramas. They are fantastic pieces in original boxes - 2 Civil War, 1 Medieval Knights.

Hope to see a few familiar faces.
Tom

I put the word out for you, a few of my customers are coming to view the Aeroart items, one in particular who was at MFCA, he may be in the market for the Medieval diorama.

Oh and tell the Lat..................ah nevermind.

Best of luck.

I am back from vacation and decided to attend the show last minute. Some of my customers were requesting I go and I got a box for Tommy boy!

I plan to visit a big collection on the way down and hit all the CT diners with Joe "Suspenders."

If you want anything brought to the show please email me at matt@hobbybunker.com or 781 321-8855

Thanks, Matt!

Thanks Matt, I use these shows as cover to secretly pick up and obtain more purchases..........................the wife only asks about sales........

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back