New NMA images of Sturmtigers (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
Hi All -

We just received some very nice new images of the sturmtigers. I thought you'd like to see them!

Here's NMASS5:

Nmass5t.jpg

Nmass5t2.jpg

Tanks and figures look great. In my opinion, the Sturm is a must.

Pierre.

I was just informed that the Sturmtigers will come with this 'kit' of accessories as well:

NMAss6kit.jpg

Looks like their quality on figures is improving and overall it looks like it will be a very nice issue. Oh, the debt!

I really like the SS5 version. Just wish that both figures came with these.

Pierre, agreed the Sturm is a must. Love the camo paint on this summer version. At first I wasn't sure about the winter version but after having a look at this pic I really like the way the white wash was applied with the base coat showing in a few spots, I'm going to pick up this one aswell. Reminds me of K&Cs winter Tiger, one of my favorite sets. The accessories idea is brilliant, I hope it becomes a standed with future armour.

Carlos, If I'm not mistaken I think the figures are sitting on the version they belong too. It looks like it.

Each figure is sitting on the vehicle he comes with apart from SS 7, this figure will come with a toned down summer version model which is not quite ready yet, this vehicle will look very different from SS 5. All models will come with the accessories shown on SS 6 (WINTER VERSION)
In response to combat - we did not put 2 figures with each vehicle purely to keep costs down to you guys.
I think we should have sets for sale here within 3 weeks or so - maybe sooner depending on FedEx.
The rest of the 232 shipment is here next week so all dealers will be getting any stock they requested that has not turned up yet.
regards Blake

Blake said:
In response to combat - we did not put 2 figures with each vehicle purely to keep costs down to you guys.
Blake

Would it be possible to sell the second figure to those who might be willing to pay extra for both?

So are you saying that SS 5 and SS 6 come only with the commander but that SS 7 comes with both?

Does anyone know if the winter Sturmtiger made an appearance during the Battle for Berlin?

sceic2 said:
Does anyone know if the winter Sturmtiger made an appearance during the Battle for Berlin?

I don't think any german vehicles would have been in winter camo during the battle - late april and no snow.

Combat said:
I don't think any german vehicles would have been in winter camo during the battle - late april and no snow.

I didn't think of the season. So the question is changed to, did any of the sturmtigers make an appearance in the Battle for Berlin?

jazzeum said:
So are you saying that SS 5 and SS 6 come only with the commander but that SS 7 comes with both?

My understanding is that SS5 and SS6 are coming with their own commander and that SS7 is coming only with the standing german soldier and that that late one will also comes with another vehicule, completely different from the Sturm produced under number SS5.

Pierre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back