New NMA images of Sturmtigers (1 Viewer)

maddadicus said:
Who cares on the similar pose of the 2 figures. We have all complained ad nausium, that we wanted other mfg. figures to match up to K.C. Well now, they match up...Michael

Originality, design, creativity, the sine qua non of Honour Bound and Figarti, is something always to strive for.

I have two 232's (Summer and DAK) and Mortar Team too and I enjoy a lot. I've order the Summer Strumtiger and I'm very much look forward in receiving it ASAP but couldn't they've selected another tank rider pose. I must admit it sure beats the figure standing up available with one of the other NMA Strumtigers.

Carlos

Yes, all in all, the vehicle is very nice and they probably should have done something else. Why invite the comparisons and the questions.

Brad,

NMA’s initial product offerings were entirely different than anything KC has produced previously. That was good thing but now this tank figure looks so similar to the WS70 KC tanker. Was that intentional or was it coincidental.

Just wondering,

Carlos

K & C have certainly done a number of copies over the years so we shouldn't be surprised, or upset, that other companies copy their pieces, on occassion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back