New Paragon Union troops firing. (1 Viewer)

Economical way to offer new poses I guess. I do the same with my TSSD figures and my limited conversion skills. Swap a torso, an arm, a hand holding a weapon. I always considered it "ingenuity". {sm4}

Pose #1. Seems to me they would be the same figure if one of them wasn't shooting and one wasn't carrying his rifle by the hip. Pose #2 - Seems to me they would be the same figure if one of them wasn't shooting and one wasn't thrusting his bayoneted rifle overhead. True they have the same leg position but seems to me there just aren't that many leg positions to use, especially if you want to make it look like a figure is in the midst of a battle and not just standing still asking to be shot at. Here's my advice, place a totally different figure or two between them and you won't think they look so much alike any more.

How many times has Armies in Plastic reissued the same figure in just a different color and called it a different set?

Awful knee walking turkeys kneeling pose? I think you are just plain insulting.

I don't mind using the same body with different arms at all.
The Turkey pose is a very awkward, impractical manner to use a musket.
A kneeling , left elbow resting on left knee, or in line above the knee figure would be better, and I would buy multiple sets.
Otherwise nice figs.
my two bits.
FubAr

As shown in the photos below , you can set up two ranks firing with the rear rank man stepping over as in the manuals. The poses are a bit exaggerated but an improvement.

images.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to take pics and write a review Scott!.....plenty of key bored warriors out there but little action!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back