new pictures of up coming releases (1 Viewer)

hello Mike, I meant for people to reply on this site. my website doesn't have that capability. I did not see the issue with the review of my Marines. I would very much appreciate a copy. thank you very much . Dan

Dan,

I am not trying to 'reply', I am trying to access the website to see the pictures! Please ask your webmaster to look into it, as it looks like a couple of us may have been inadvertantly barred from access.

If the webmaster contacts me at mike(dot)blakeuk(at)btinternet(dot)com I can send him the error message I get when I go to your site.

The review - do you want a scan, in which case email me your email address, or a copy of the magazine, in which case send me your snail mail address.

If you want the new sets reviewed, just send me samples so I can see them and photograph them for the magazine. My snail mail address is The Moorings, Middle Lane, Whatstandwell, Matlock, DE4 5EG, UK. Even test shots would be great so they can be in the magazine at the earliest opportunity.

hello everyone, Dan Beidelschies of Austin Miniatures here, I have just posted new pictures of up coming figures I will be doing on my website. let me know what you think. thanks Dan

Hello Dan

I have heard many positive comments on your new line of figures, however, I like others who have posted here cannot access your website to view, is it possible for you to look into this, after all as a marketing opportunity you could be losing potential sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back