New Release: French Guard Artillery Battery (2 Viewers)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: French Guard Artillery Battery​

Its my great pleasure to introduce our January 2010 Napoleonic release ( just for forum folks ): The French Guard Battery at Waterloo. Composed of 12 individual sets it combines a never before available variety of battery pieces, that enable the diorama aficionado the ability to recreate a full French battery with as many guns as they choose. The sets are a testament to how popular our Napoleonic releases have become, again only made possible through collectors interest in one of our most popular genres.

Each piece combines elegant animation with superb connoisseur painting technique at a price that hasn’t changed a bit. The set pieces are once again limited to just 300 worldwide and can be had at TCS or at one of our exclusive retailers: www.thecollectorsshowcase.com.

As an added bonus each full set purchased will receive a free poster, that being composed of the primary image you see here. The posters will be limited to 100 and will be of the highest print quality.

Happy Collecting to one and all: have a great holiday!

Best regards,

Brian

GUARDBIG.jpg

GUARDA.jpg

GUARDB.jpg

GUARDC.jpg

Brian,

Wow, some geart figures there.... gunners doing what they do the best, and getting all dirty, and sweaty!

Oh dear, I don't like seeing them getting hurt though :(

But 'war is war' so you need to show that too.

Well done, just what i like to see... MORE artillery AND MORE NAPOLEONIC ARTILLERY :) :)

John

Brian, another outstanding quality release! Very lively! This will be a great addition to my Waterloo dio :)

Brian,

Wow, some geart figures there.... gunners doing what they do the best, and getting all dirty, and sweaty!

Oh dear, I don't like seeing them getting hurt though :(

But 'war is war' so you need to show that too.

Well done, just what i like to see... MORE artillery AND MORE NAPOLEONIC ARTILLERY :) :)

John

It was time that we give the French a little heavy firepower, after all the allies need a little ball and shot every so often:D

They look quite nice. The broken cannon is expecially nice. How many of the 12 sets are shown here and what is the cost?

They look quite nice. The broken cannon is expecially nice. How many of the 12 sets are shown here and what is the cost?

The figure cost is the standard $29.00 per, however some come as singles and others in two figure sets.

We've tried to ensure that collectors can mix and match enough to grow their battery size. Guns are seperate and are nominal in price. Really no suprises in regards to pricing.

All sets are shown here.

Wow. These are fantastic looking figures. Especially like the damaged cannon. Great work!

That is a very spectacular release.
Congratulations and respect to TCS for this one.
Konrad

They are indeed most impressive. How did you do the cool firing effect in the photo if I may ask?

They are indeed most impressive. How did you do the cool firing effect in the photo if I may ask?

Actually we burst quite a few barrels measuring the micro charge needed. But with a high speed camera we were able to capture this beautiful explosion.

Actually for the ball we used a dried up piece of gum let sit for three months ( we're very pro-active ). However I do not recommend attempting this with the real piece as I have quite a few welts from the oncoming ordinance:D

After looking at the Photo's for about 10 minutes all i can say is Super ;) I really like what you have done ..the presentation Thru your fine photography is really fantastic

Actually we burst quite a few barrels measuring the micro charge needed. But with a high speed camera we were able to capture this beautiful explosion.

Actually for the ball we used a dried up piece of gum let sit for three months ( we're very pro-active ). However I do not recommend attempting this with the real piece as I have quite a few welts from the oncoming ordinance:D
Very amusing. I was actually hoping for a more helpful response.;)

Wow ! :eek: :eek:

Jaw Dropping GOOD ! :D

Brian - These are a must have for me - look forward to their release - please let us know when they are ready !

Great Job - Well Done !

Great new releases! I especially like the destroyed French cannon and wounded crew! ;) All too often I find that Napoleonic collections look like soldiers on parade at a fashion show to see who looks better! :D Thanks for the added realism and grit, I think its much needed.

Cheers
CFM :)

CERTAINLY SPECTACULAR!!! I especially like the gunner with rammer and the gunner carrying shot.Wrecked gun and casualties too.
Great figures all around.
FUBar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back