New Release: King Tiger Tank (2 Viewers)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
TCS King Tiger

The King Tiger is actually more closely related to the Panther tank in design than the name would suggest. Although the ultimate idea was meant to borrow the armor thickness from the Tiger and combine it with the sloping armor of the Panther tank. The Royal Tiger armed with the L-71 88 was one of the most formidable armor platforms to see combat in WWII.

The Collectors Showcase presents the most comprehensive issue of this great tank ever seen. With eight variations to choose from the collector will not want for a Porsche Turret or Henschel, Zimmerit or no Zimmerit, Winter or Normandy Ambush scheme. Choose your variants and get started with a myriad of display possibilities. From the included thrown track to the rear loading door that opens and closes. We’ve even included a blown out road wheel and stowage! Our now popular jumpers are made to use on this beast with all the fittings required. A great loading set has been custom made for our new King Tiger too!

Pricing? No surprise there, just $179.00 takes her away. At TCS we’re doing our best to ensure that models provide the greatest bang for the buck, and we really think we’ve done that here. This model is just the beginning of our January 2011 catalog and is released in that month.

Not getting your free TCS mini mag? Sign up and we’ll get one out to you every month! www.thecollectosshowcase.com

Best regards, Happy Holidays.

Brian

KT1.jpg

KT2.jpg

KT3.jpg

KT4.jpg

KT5.jpg

KT6.jpg

It just made the want list it will look nice next to the Panther and Hamong(sp).:D

Well, I don't know what to say. Everything I could have asked for. A fantastic offering that allows for any and all options short of 400+ different paint jobs and numbers. This is just wonderful. Now, how many to get.... -- Al

Great release and competitively priced............
The options on theatres and figures really add value.:)

Brian....

Completely outdone yourself this time as this is an excellent portrayal of this beast and in so many variants. The detail is fantastic and the wheel base is very well done.

The price is incredible for the detail. Pestered you a while about this but, I am glad I did.

Brilliant release
Will the tank crews be available seperately or only for each tank?
Mitch

Last edited:
The King Tiger is actually more closely related to the Panther tank in design than the name would suggest.

Well then, that would explain why I said the jagdpanther- it looked like a panther of some sort with the hint pictures. :)

Looks fantastic as always- great job!! Any idea of release date?

Brian; Exceptional effort. Details all present and correct:) Great camouflage patterns too. I have your Arnham Tiger and Stug III and consider both AFV's to be great pieces; but these Tiger II's excel all of your previous vehicles IMHO.

The figures look very good. May I suggest that you offer the crew figures individually packaged so prior vehicles can be upgraded/customised.

Regards

What most impresses me is the great action you offer through the vehicles and figures. I just love the camo on the figures, and the loaders are a new and welcomed addition!!

Currahee...

Mate it says at the bottom of the release speel that its January.
Mitch

The King Tiger is actually more closely related to the Panther tank in design than the name would suggest.

Well then, that would explain why I said the jagdpanther- it looked like a panther of some sort with the hint pictures. :)

Looks fantastic as always- great job!! Any idea of release date?

:D:D:D
What more could you ask for? So many options, great detail, superb figures and priced with the COLLECTOR in mind!:)
Another home run from Brian and TCS. I know where my $'s are going in 2011!;)

I can see myself buying every version :eek: , paint job is spot on

Hope your 1st Para lads have mucho ammo for the piats and 17 pounders!:eek:
My mate building a 17 pounder as we speak :D + K&C will help out with some rocket firing Hawker Typhoons

Doesn't CS usually do edition sizes of 300? I think their Tiger 1, Wespe, Panther, etc. were all done in a 300 edition. -- Al

Woo-Hoo !!! Nice work Brian, it's a keeper.
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back