New Release: SS Fallschirmjager (2 Viewers)

Brian...in all of my resources the "V" shaped splinter shield was unique to the StuG IV, not the III. Is there a chance you could issue a straight splinter shield for those of us who may prefer to exchange it? Jürgen

Brian...in all of my resources the "V" shaped splinter shield was unique to the StuG IV, not the III. Is there a chance you could issue a straight splinter shield for those of us who may prefer to exchange it? Jürgen

The " Splinter Shield ", I do not understand what a " Splinter Shield " is: schurzen?

Brian

I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture. The splinter shield protected the MG34 on the roof. The StuG III produced by CS uses a "V" shaped splinter shield which was only found on the StuG IV. If you can send me an email at jurgenkeuppe@hotmail.com
I'll send this photo to you.

Saw the SS Fallschirmjagers in the shop next to K&C and they are looking very nice Brian. Good Job!

I got my Fallschirmjager Commander & Assault team. I tell you what GET THEM!!

O.T.K., Did you get the MG 42 team too? If so, how do those look? I like those poses. Very unique. CS doesn't take photos of the backs of the soldiers. So I'm interested in seeing any such photos. Looks excellent from the front.

We got ours....Battle Scene Productions will be releasing a Battle Scene with these figures in about 3 weeks....They do look very cool....Alex

170.2010526145433.jpg
Mine come this morning, very nice figures ( run with K&C, a bit larger than W.BRITAIN ) , thanx Brian!

Attachments

• 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 287

Users who are viewing this thread

Back