New release: Winter germans an otsn exclusive release (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
NEW RELEASE: WINTER GERMANS AN OTSN EXCLUSIVE RELEASE​

Ahh the crackle of KAR98's in winter time, there's just nothing quite like it. Or the woosh of a screaming mimi! TCS begins our massive German winter roll out with our latest SS Winter Panzer grenadiers and Nebelwerfer. Sculpted and painted just like you like em' These bad boys will be on display at OTSN in a few days with: what else? So keep those eyes and ears open and prepare for a Tsunami of snow flaked toys!

This release ships at the end of October and celebrates the beginning of monthly releases from TCS. Check our site in a few days for our new Upcoming Release section it'll keep you updated on all of our new releases and release dates! Also we've chosen the middle of the month for announcements so that's the time you need to check back in and start that laundry list.

Pricing is as per usual with quality top notch and poses over the top. See us at the show!

Tally Hoo!

Brian

BSS.jpg

The machine gun team looks good. Great news we will have monthly releases. And especially in the middle of the month so it is not overshadowed by other companies.

Oh this is great news! New releases every month. The snowy figures look really good!

Lookin' good CS!!:smile2: I particularly like the two advancing figures. This Chicago show build up is exciting! Fun stuff!

Nice figures, but next time would be nice to see coats and white camouflage as the helmets are white painted....

I simply love it , must have them all. Wonderful paint job on both men and machine
guy:)

Oh sure no Nebelwerfers for years then alllllll at once. When it rains it pours! Yeah bring on the rain. Brilliant!{bravo}}

I am re-considering CS{bravo}}....Looks like they are really doing some good products at a fair price point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back