New Releases For May 2008 (1 Viewer)

I just preordered the new sets.Phew, it's hard keeping up with the new sets while trying to get the old sets.**** that Beaujeau.I probably wouldn't have gotten into this if it wasn't for him.Thank god for OT.
Mark

Yikes. Your poor delivery man. Do you actually display all these figures?

Combat,

You mean my very good friend John the delivery man, who has been complaining about a bad back lately. :D

I have the same problems as everyone else, a four bedroom house with double garage and 10 display cabinets, is just to small to display everything.

I have been down sizing my K&C to allow for more JJ, but as usually the hardest thing is what to sell.

Aaaaaiiiieeeeee......36 sets....:eek::eek::eek:
Holy ****, please leave some available for us brand new JJD collectors AM...:):):);)

Cheers and I hope you enjoy your new acquisitions
H

Harrytheheid,

All is fair in war and toy soldier collecting. First in best dressed. :p

Be quick on the BM-10 (350 sets only) and SRR-03 (350 sets only) these will go quick as only 350 sets.

I did notice today that most of the dealers are out of BM-04's to BM-09's and they have been out of FM-01's to FM-05's for a while.

Any update from John on the Braddock figure? I know it has been in the works for some time.

Any update from John on the Braddock figure? I know it has been in the works for some time.

That’s a good question. My guess is that Braddock will be the last figure released in the Monongahela series (that’s just a guess). I would think that the series should be coming to a end soon.

I hope it's not ending soon. Besides Braddock I'd like to see more Virginia militia, some baggage wagons and carts, an artillery caisson and maybe some panic stricken soldiers and teamsters running in fear from that fierce new set of attacking woodland Indians.

I hope it's not ending soon. Besides Braddock I'd like to see more Virginia militia, some baggage wagons and carts, an artillery caisson and maybe some panic stricken soldiers and teamsters running in fear from that fierce new set of attacking woodland Indians.

Wow that’s a big list. If all those set come out I’m going to need a bigger display case…. maybe a bigger apartment. More Virginia militia would be nice. They played a big part in the battle.

I've mentioned it before, but it would be great to have a Daniel Boone figure w/wagon for the Monongehala line and (Capt.) James Cook at Quebec.

I'm looking forward to the personality figures as well for the BOS series. I know John has mentioned Rogers and Langy.

Randy

I'm looking forward to the personality figures as well for the BOS series. I know John has mentioned Rogers and Langy.

Randy

Langy was probably the best French partisan leader.He commanded captains and he was only an ensign.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back