NEw releases in 1/32nd and 1/72nd from FOV (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
Just got an email from Forces Of Valor with their line up for 2010, some very interesting items coming this year in both scales.

There will be a deuce and a half and a M3A1 halftrack reissue with figures, both look very nice.

For new 1/32nd scale, there will be a set of US and a set of German infantry.

AND, a German two tone camo Opel Blitz and last but not least, a Jagdtiger, it looks superb.

In 1/72nd scale, a German cargo truck for the Eastern front AND a Wespe, just outstanding, too bad they are not doing the Wespe in 1/32nd scale (at least not for now).

Will firm up release dates on these as soon as they get back to me, but I am loading up on these items as they will be sure fire hits with the collectors............

Regards,
George Guerriero
Minutemen Toy Soldiers

Hi Guys,

Also they are releasing a 1:32 scale German Sd. Kfz 7/1 & Reissuing the Kubelwagen type 82 & the M-26 Pershing.
-Jason

Thanks for the intell :cool:
Any news on 1/16 scale ?

looks like my email to unimax got through.

more U.S. and german infantry

more vehicles

someone pinch me i think I'm dreaming!:D

Yeah 2 new 1:72's! Both are German too so that great, really looking forward to some pictures if you could upload them.

The Wespe looks terrific, as does the German truck, will try to get pictures up.

Hobby Master announced a desert Marder III and an Italian Campaign quad, limber and 25 lb gun, the diecast 1/72nd scale stuff is really incredible lately as Dragon, FOV and Hobby Master have really stepped it up........

The Wespe looks terrific, as does the German truck, will try to get pictures up.

Hobby Master announced a desert Marder III and an Italian Campaign quad, limber and 25 lb gun, the diecast 1/72nd scale stuff is really incredible lately as Dragon, FOV and Hobby Master have really stepped it up........

Do you think Dragon will make any more 1/35 armour ?

Nice to hear that they have a plan. One can't have too many 6X6s and the M26 has been a high-demand item for a while. I'm just glad they aren't going the way of 21C!

Thanks guys for the update.

Gary B.

Do you think Dragon will make any more 1/35 armour ?

At this point, I'd say no.

80.00 for a 1/35th scale vehicle was pricey at best; the problem is they were too small to go with FOV and 21st Century, so collecting them ended up being a collection within a collection unless you had some of the 1/35th scale Minichamps items to go with them...............

At this point, I'd say no.

80.00 for a 1/35th scale vehicle was pricey at best; the problem is they were too small to go with FOV and 21st Century, so collecting them ended up being a collection within a collection unless you had some of the 1/35th scale Minichamps items to go with them...............

They go well with Oryon figures & think there the best tanks you can buy for your money

Warroir could you please get pictures up ASAP! Thanks! Also is there a planned release date?

Will do my best; I emailed them asking for single pictures on the items to post on my website and also release dates with no reply to either as of yet.

I've noticed in the past their release dates are sometimes a rough time frame and unlike K & C or Britains, etc, etc, who are rock solid with accurate release dates, FOV is less so.

I am just happy they are still alive and kicking as I was worried they may have packed it in............

HALLELUJAH Forces of Valor is alive! I would have been happy about any kind of release but a Jagdtiger is coming and an Opel too. That is awesome. Too bad that my Pershing will now fall in value. ;)

I just don't get why they bring out stuff in 1:72 scale and not in 1:32. Im am still waiting for the SU-122, the Dragon Wagon and all the aircrafts that are available and now adding to it a Wespe. But even so, the company is alive and bringing out new items. That's the most important point. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back