NEw releases in 1/32nd and 1/72nd from FOV (2 Viewers)

Ger, all the sites have changed the shipping dates to Aug-Sep area. Tired of waiting. :mad:

Unimax has a tradition of moving the deliveries of Forces of Valor well back from what they originally state. One either has to drink heavily or develop another hobby, both help ease the passage of time spent waiting for FoV releases.

Personally, I am interested in the open-bed GMC 6X6 truck and may pick up a 2nd Pershing.

Gary B.

I'm a Star Wars and Halo collector as well so I'm use to having new product every month. Forces of Valor only gets 1 wave per year which I find to be rediculous.

I'm a Star Wars and Halo collector as well so I'm use to having new product every month. Forces of Valor only gets 1 wave per year which I find to be rediculous.

Wow, releases every month? I would go nuts with that much product!

The 1/32nd toy soldier/tank market is fairly small. With the recent demise of 21st Century Toys we are fortunate to have one major player left. Even in "the old days" when 21C was going full tilt we only had two or three release waves and that includes 1:18 and 1:32.

Gary B.

Wow, releases every month? I would go nuts with that much product!

Gary B.

You would be surprized what stuff for Star Wars is coming out just this August for the new packaging change over. My list is expensive:

AT-AT $99.99
Clone Swamp Speeder $24.99
Twin Pod Cloud Car $24.99
Droids & Clones Battle Pack $24.99
Anti-Hailfire Squad Battle Pack $24.99
Deluxe Cad Bane w/ Speeder $16.99
Deluxe Mandolorian w/ Speeder $16.99
6 Vintage Collection Figures $7.99 each
4 Clone Wars Figures $7.99 each
and you can't forget store exclusives...
Kmart Jodo Kast $9.99
Toysrus Kul Teska $9.99
Toysrus Nikto Guard $9.99
Wal-mart Jabba the Hutt w/ Oola $29.99
plus there is tons more than this and new waves of figure every month. ^_^Luckly Halo only has around 3 series per year but each figure is $11.99 which adds up quick and they also have Deluxe sets.

You would be surprized what stuff for Star Wars is coming out just this August for the new packaging change over. My list is expensive:

AT-AT $99.99
Clone Swamp Speeder $24.99
Twin Pod Cloud Car $24.99
Droids & Clones Battle Pack $24.99
Anti-Hailfire Squad Battle Pack $24.99
Deluxe Cad Bane w/ Speeder $16.99
Deluxe Mandolorian w/ Speeder $16.99
6 Vintage Collection Figures $7.99 each
4 Clone Wars Figures $7.99 each
and you can't forget store exclusives...
Kmart Jodo Kast $9.99
Toysrus Kul Teska $9.99
Toysrus Nikto Guard $9.99
Wal-mart Jabba the Hutt w/ Oola $29.99
plus there is tons more than this and new waves of figure every month. ^_^Luckly Halo only has around 3 series per year but each figure is $11.99 which adds up quick and they also have Deluxe sets.

i used to collect star wars too.
i still have them, they're just in bins in my closet.
i kind of like the fewer releases FOV has because it's cheaper than having 5 new releases every month.
plus it's easier to keep track of releases.

I have the 1/32 metal Star Wars figures and it took me a while to collect those. I won't collect the action figures because I know I'll go crazy and start buying them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back