New Releases: Napoleonic Votigeurs (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
As promised a new Front Report is " commin' attacha!".

Our Napoleonic range just marches on with our soon to be released French Voltigeur line.

The Collectors Showcase finally combines everything you want into one figure set. You get:

1. Connoisseur Paint--dry brush, shading and delicate highlights.
2. Over the top action--Animation that only TCS can deliver.
3. Pricing that will make you feel like a thief.--grow a battlefield, not a museum!

ETA: Early October ( fyi: Polish Lancers are on their way, delivery due at the end of the month )

Notes: We really didn't realize just how popular our Napoleonic line would be. In fact it's turned out to be one of our best selling lines. We do have only about 20 sets of Currassier and 28th Regiment left, that 300 limited edition is alot of fun as sets keep selling out. So we have some very good news: There alot of new subjects already in production. We figure as long as the sets are limited, top quality and priced right the range is only meant to grow!

Its a great period to work on we really have fun creating the pieces. Visit us at: www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

Tally Hooo! :D
Volt_.jpg

Volt01_.jpg

As promised a new Front Report is " commin' attacha!".

Our Napoleonic range just marches on with our soon to be released French Voltigeur line.

The Collectors Showcase finally combines everything you want into one figure set. You get:

1. Connoisseur Paint--dry brush, shading and delicate highlights.
2. Over the top action--Animation that only TCS can deliver.
3. Pricing that will make you feel like a thief.--grow a battlefield, not a museum!

ETA: Early October ( fyi: Polish Lancers are on their way, delivery due at the end of the month )

Notes: We really didn't realize just how popular our Napoleonic line would be. In fact it's turned out to be one of our best selling lines. We do have only about 20 sets of Currassier and 28th Regiment left, that 300 limited edition is alot of fun as sets keep selling out. So we have some very good news: There alot of new subjects already in production. We figure as long as the sets are limited, top quality and priced right the range is only meant to grow!

Its a great period to work on we really have fun creating the pieces. Visit us at: www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

Tally Hooo! :D
Volt_.jpg

Volt01_.jpg

Cool figures Brian

Agreed with Mr. Clarke. The parade of excellent options for Napoleonics collectors just goes on and on it seems. :)

MD

LOL, I try, I honestly TRY to 'stay the course' and limit my collecting to WWII Bulge and the Crusaders lines-and then I see some of these guys coming out by CS...and I just want to dive right into this segment-and ACW. Nice looking figs-yet again, you guys are on a roll.

Would these be out of scale to go along side of Britains Figures? They are nice!

If WWII is king then surely Napoleanics are the crown prince of the toy soldier world.:D:D
Mark

This will be a great addition to my soon to be delivered Polish Lancer set! :)

I like CS products but you seem to be like Conte in that you do a few sets for a particular unit and go to something else whereas other companies keep adding on in depth.You have great products but that's one drawback to me.
Mark

I like CS products but you seem to be like Conte in that you do a few sets for a particular unit and go to something else whereas other companies keep adding on in depth.You have great products but that's one drawback to me.
Mark

Waterloo: 1st Phase: 28th Regiment and Currassier, 2nd Phase: 95th Rifles and Polish Lancers, 3rd Phase: Voltigures and....etc

" you do a few sets for a particular unit "...HUH? :confused:

Waterloo: 1st Phase: 28th Regiment and Currassier, 2nd Phase: 95th Rifles and Polish Lancers, 3rd Phase: Voltigures and....etc

3rd Phase Highlanders,
Carabineers
Horse Guards
Prussians
Royal Horse Artillery
etc etc

What I mean is that you do a unit,say 28th regt.and you do 12-14 figures,Polish Lancers,8 figures,Currassier,7 figures,95th 10-12 figures.see what I mean.I thing your quality and animation are great but not quite enough figures per unit for a larger scale diorama.I thought. I would just bring this to your attention.This is just my opinion and if you ever do my area of interest I would certainly buy them.I think your one of the best at the animation of your figures.Keep it light.
Mark

What I mean is that you do a unit,say 28th regt.and you do 12-14 figures,Polish Lancers,8 figures,Currassier,7 figures,95th 10-12 figures.see what I mean.I thing your quality and animation are great but not quite enough figures per unit for a larger scale diorama.I thought. I would just bring this to your attention.This is just my opinion and if you ever do my area of interest I would certainly buy them.I think your one of the best at the animation of your figures.Keep it light.
Mark

Idea: you promise to buy up all of the remaining inventory that gets built up if we grow too great an inventory overhang, as we would with bigger sets, and we'll make more variation!

I'll have my attorney draw up the papers, deal?:)

Sorry Brian but I don't collect Napoleanics even though I think the Polish Lancers are great.If I had the extra cash (which I don't at the moment) I would be tempted to get those **** Poles.:):):)
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back