New Releases? (1 Viewer)

tenth of june

Private 2
Any new releases this month? I know we were spoilt rotten in January but I’m a spoilt kid and want more, preferably this weekend.....
Come on Matt handover the new goodies (did this apparent glut in February happen last year, come on Matt......).

I'd hope more WWI...i purchased a few and they're wonderful. But one source said me there are not in the line for the moment.

Hopefully new release will come on this Friday 1st March. I wish to see Late War German Tank Crew with black jacket which can be use in all font. And then Panther Ausf A or Early G with Normandy Camouflage.

I would like to see a winter Roman command staff to go along with their new legions as well as some auxiliary. On the WWII front I would love to see some winter FJs and lets not forget more Teutonics for the crusades.

Oh well, it is to be another no February release month, somewhat disappointing but heh it’s still early days, I’m sure we’ll see a huge raft of March releases (here’s hoping...).

Hello everyone,
I found this info this morning !!!!!{eek3}
(attached screen copy)
New series for "the youngest" ....^&grin
Best.
Guy.:salute::

Should be interesting to see what 28mm Fantasy figures they come up with!
I shared a link on our Facebook page this morning as well.

Julie

Well at least it’s some news..... Anyhow tomorrow’s a Sunday, I feel releases a plenty (probably not knowing the inconsistency of FL releases but heh let’s keep everything crossed.....).

... Hmm 28mm.. The scale that are Warhammer And Warhammer 40k..it will attract the younger collectors..

Is the 28mm line some sort of separate entity? I do not see any mention of it on the FL website?

..used to collect, play and paint Warhammer stuff. By the pictures, they have Orcs, Dwarves, and Goblins.. Leaning towards 40k.. I am intrigued.

Hope can hear something from FL soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-105506.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-105506.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 580
Wowwwwwwww! Hubba-bubba! Very impressive, the Prussians look fantastic (especially that fifer), and the Polish Lancers, stunning!

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere with my collection they go and add more figures on my to buy list. These Prussians and Poles look Incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back