new standard and 2015 stock and spring collection (2 Viewers)

I will be speaking with the UK distributor tomorrow and I will find out why it is late. The UK edition is printed there and shipped to the club members, while the U.S. edition is printed here in Iowa.
Thanks for your patience!
Ken

Congratulations! If they've got to Cambridgeshire perhaps they will soon arrive in Essex. I shall have a word with the Britains reps at the Toy Soldier Show this Saturday!

I confirmed today that the Standard was mailed on the 20th by the UK distributor.

This is probably a good place to mention that we will offering additional club exclusives later this year.
A mounted gloss figure for the a Regiments series, a Archives Revisited gloss conversion figure, and a three figure AZW set.

Details to follow in the summer issue.
All the best,
Ken

I confirmed today that the Standard was mailed on the 20th by the UK distributor.

This is probably a good place to mention that we will offering additional club exclusives later this year.
A mounted gloss figure for the a Regiments series, a Archives Revisited gloss conversion figure, and a three figure AZW set.

All the best,
Ken

Thanks,
Got mine in the post this morning!

All the best,
Ken

I received my Membership Renewal along with The Standard Journal & Spring Stock Catalogue 2015 this morning. Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back