New Stuff??? (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Which new things would you like to see King and Country make in the future???

We all have our favourites from WW2 to Napoleonic!!! But what would you like to see????

How about a U-Boat and crew? Just kidding Andy! Couldn't help giving you a little dig after your response to my good faith attempt to get a bunch of diorama orders for Gordon's new endeavor.

I am looking forward to the new aircraft and aircraft related sets. I can picture my RAF airfield diorama with the classic glossy figures and early aircraft on one side, and the more recent better sculpted matt stuff and new aircraft with clear canopies and interior details on the other side. It will really be fun!

I DON'T BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEVE IT..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::mad: I was putting a poll with this post with 20 options and when I clicked submit it said polls must be made within 3 mins after the enitial posting:eek::mad::eek:!!!!

That usually happens to me when sending E-mail! After a long message I

get cannot find server!

Noooooooo Njja:D

I'm reminded for some reason of the lyrics from an old Groucho Marx song:

I don't know what they have to say,
It makes no difference anyway --
Whatever it is, I'm against it!
No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I'm against it.

Your proposition may be good
But let's have one thing understood --
And even when you've changed it or condensed it,
I'm against it.

Based on the posts that Andy left this morning, we may want to think about not making too many polls or too many suggestions for a little while.

On the other hand, how about a Bismarck. Of course we need the Prinz Eugen, the British fleet and planes to "sink the Bismarck." That's not asking too much is it Andy, eh old chum :D :D

I'm against it.

I'm against it.

I think you need to take it easy on the "Duck Soup" reruns.

Just remember that if Gov. Casey say we must take up the tax, you say "before we can take up the tax, we must take up the carpet." :p

I'm against it.

I'm against it.

Combat

Do you think we can put Andy down as UNDECIDED :p

I think you need to take it easy on the "Duck Soup" reruns.

Just remember that if Gov. Casey say we must take up the tax, you say "before we can take up the tax, we must take up the carpet." :p

How about one from the Holy Grail:

Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Hey Guys:

Forget about U-Boats, Bismarck et.al. Check this one out...for the consummate connoisseur:

http://www.fineartmodels.com/home/index.asp

I love the Essex Class Aircraft Carrier. They even have a 1/35 scale Subchaser, and oh yes, they have the Bismarck too!

N-P

Last edited:
Hey Guys:

Forget about U-Boats, Bismarck et.al. Check this one out...for the consummate connoisseur:

http://www.fineartmodels.com/home/index.asp

I love the Essex Class Aircraft Carrier. They even have a 1/35 scale Subchaser, and oh yes, they have the Bismarck too!

N-P

Even at 1/192nd scale the Bismarck is 52 inches long! And $10,500 :eek: By those calculations a 1/30th scale would be 300 inches long and $63,000!!!

Based on the posts that Andy left this morning, we may want to think about not making too many polls or too many suggestions for a little while.

On the other hand, how about a Bismarck. Of course we need the Prinz Eugen, the British fleet and planes to "sink the Bismarck." That's not asking too much is it Andy, eh old chum :D

Hey Brad, I think we should start a new poll, is John Gambale a moderate? :confused:

You must be entering the dark side:eek: .........John, you are still my hero, thanks for the camels and the pz2, keep going......:D BTW no LRDG yet.......Or towed kiwi 40mm bofors......:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back