New Stuff (1 Viewer)

Not a big opening by good-old-days standards but fun. Morgan's Miniatures last Aztecs for us. We will show our rather large JJD collection after we open it this X-Mas.

MMAztecs2021.jpg

And some FL Ottomans.

Ottomans.jpg

We will have a new Western Town General Store and K&C's Bloody Lance (earlier version) opened soon & will show those individually & on our big Wild West Table.
It will be a shame to change the table, even Mom like it!, but the Aztecs vs Conquistadores must replace it for a while! A fun dilemma.
Best & Safe Wishes
Paddy

Not a big opening by good-old-days standards but fun. Morgan's Miniatures last Aztecs for us. We will show our rather large JJD collection after we open it this X-Mas.

View attachment 278663

And some FL Ottomans.

View attachment 278665

We will have a new Western Town General Store and K&C's Bloody Lance (earlier version) opened soon & will show those individually & on our big Wild West Table.
It will be a shame to change the table, even Mom like it!, but the Aztecs vs Conquistadores must replace it for a while! A fun dilemma.
Best & Safe Wishes
Paddy

The FL Ottomans are really nice. Love mine.

21table4.jpg21table2.jpg\

Last shots of the tablescape before it becomes Azzzzztec....
Paddy

Attachments

• 2021.2.jpg
    2021.2.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 482
There is more but our photography skills are woefully lacking.
No comments on the Treefrog we found? Cute, eh?
Thanks Morgans Miniatures and especiually JJD.
Pat & Pat

Considering our terrible photos, let's see some Christams Pezzies! Please post!
Paddy himself^&grin

Nice additions to your collection!

For Christmas this year, I got a set of Oneida warriors from John Jenkins Designs and two Napoleonic sets from Tradition of London.

270115_141121_PEEL_QhJHz9.jpg2003.jpg
jj-dam-23.jpg

I hope that Santa was good to everyone else here!

Cheers,

Brendan

Hi Paddy,

I enjoyed looking at your collection. The Aztec table looks great, and probably a lot of fun (sort of like a relaxing zen garden). I think collections should be like this. Mine has become somewhat scattered in different rooms and shelves. Would love a toy soldier room.

Your wild west stuff looks cool as well. Nice to see your images and it's great to hear that it's a family affair.

Agreed. Lovely to see father and son enjoying collecting and displaying you beautiful figures.

Gary

That picture of the room with all the curios and a table in the center looks awesome. It looks like a perfect collection space, and the curious look beautiful. I think this is in my top three of collection rooms. Another favorite was Andanna's new room that was recently shown somewhere on the forum, but I saw it once and couldn't find it again.

Joe

That picture of the room with all the curios and a table in the center looks awesome. It looks like a perfect collection space, and the curious look beautiful. I think this is in my top three of collection rooms. Another favorite was Andanna's new room that was recently shown somewhere on the forum, but I saw it once and couldn't find it again.

Joe

A man cave with a table & curios has been fun for us since early 2003.
We are very happy with our space. It was an office for the previous owners.{sm4}
Sadly, Pat Jr. will have to find another space someday. Let's hope W IL can support it on my income...
Paddy for Pat & Pat.

Joe

I like our room too...
But it's hard to beat your Collection!
Which is the more important thing to people like us...
but...
Buy a room, mate!
Or bribe the wife.
At the level your Collection is at...
It's worth it.
Please keep posting your great new (& old) sets with great backgrounds photographed greatly.
Anyway Best of the Best & Thanks,
Paddy4Pat&Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back