New tcs vietnam releases for december (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
NEW TCS VIETNAM RELEASES FOR DECEMBER

TCS is charmed to release this incredible Viet Cong release for the holiday season. These little fellas are just bound to be the bullet sponges your grunts need to sharpen their skills. We even have two VC popping out of tunnels! Nab your set and be on your way at : www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

VC_MAIN.jpg

Attachments

• CS01159.jpg
    CS01159.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 386
NEW TCS VIETNAM RELEASES FOR DECEMBER

TCS is charmed to release this incredible Viet Cong release for the holiday season. These little fellas are just bound to be the bullet sponges your grunts need to sharpen their skills. We even have two VC popping out of tunnels! Nab your set and be on your way at : www.thecollectorsshowcase.com

View attachment 301076

Yeah, they'll make the perfect Holiday's gift !!
But I want to see them lined up with some K&C Cong, before I reach for the pocket Book !

Wow! Pleasant surprise to see more Cong in the Vietnam mix by TCS. Esp. like the tunnel rats.
I had just purchased the three NVA soldiers a while back for some opposing forces.

But I want to see them lined up with some K&C Cong, before I reach for the pocket Book !
Hey Steve, based on the three NVA figures that I own, I don't think they will pair well. The TCS figures have larger heads and the style is just different.
I plan on purchasing a few because I like the TCS Vietnam line.

EDIT:

Here's a shot of the NVA figures if this helps:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wow! Pleasant surprise to see more Cong in the Vietnam mix by TCS. Esp. like the tunnel rats.
I had just purchased the three NVA soldiers a while back for some opposing forces.

Hey Steve, based on the three NVA figures that I own, I don't think they will pair well. The TCS figures have larger heads and the style is just different.
I plan on purchasing a few because I like the TCS Vietnam line.

EDIT:

Here's a shot of the NVA figures if this helps:

Thanks Rob.
I do have a couple of their original TCS Cong figure, the one being shot and an NVA one too and while they can work with the K&C ones if placed slightly at the back of any display or scene, it just makes me think twice and would like to see them placed side by side with the K&C ones for size comparison.
Perhaps at a later date, when collectors have had time to get them, someone will be kind enough to do comparison photos.
I know Julie has done a lot of comparison photos for other ranges, but since Treefrog treasures don't stock TCS we can't expect to see any photos from there.
Same as I had high hopes of getting multiples of TG's Viet Minh but they turned out to be comparative giants, so limited my purchases, though I guess that gives other collectors a better chance of aquiring them ! And as far as FL's Nam range go they are on the smaller scale !
All of which is fine if you don't intend to mix and match, but can be disappointing if you do, which ends up effecting collectors future purchases and the manufacturers sales, which is why it is important to both !
Still, it's only a hobby issue so of no real importance as things go :wink2:

...All of which is fine if you don't intend to mix and match, but can be disappointing if you do, which ends up effecting collectors future purchases and the manufacturers sales, which is why it is important to both !
Yep, very true. I generally don't mix and match with all the differences. Some collectors do it very effectively.

Look rather cartoonish.
I think it's the picture, not so much the figure design or colors. Some interesting poses. Looking forward to seeing more shots.

I Really like the idea of those ‘pop up’ figures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back