New Ultimate Soldier/21st century infantry sets! (1 Viewer)

General Custer

Sergeant
This sets _ Italians & Deutsche Afrika Korps _ are great, look: , <<< CLICK TO ENLARGE!

Did somebody know where I can find, an exhaustive catalogue of all their infantry sets published to date? For the 1:32, the site http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/ shows only the planes...

Has anobody noticed the Germans that come with the Firefly in the Operation Cobra set? They are freakin' awesome! I already had the Firefly kit, but I had to buy the set anyway - a bargain for $20.

I have NEVER been a fan of 21st's infantry figures, but these and the new Italians are great. Not too excited about the DAK pith helmets. Would've prefered the the soft caps.

Also, I found the boxed Firefly as well as the Italians and DAK and 1/48 Panzer IV at Toys R Us this weekend. A wonderful surprise!

Well....that's all I have to say about that.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the figures in the Cobra set. I found that, the King Tiger playset, Sherman dozer set and Long Tom set at Walmart. It was a good day at Wally World!

You have luck to find all that stuff in store, here in France I must order and pay some $ of postage fees!

Yes ElTiante I've seen this set
1187796704.gif
and find the figures very nice except the officer. In September I will order it !

Did somebody know where I can find, an exhaustive catalogue of all their infantry sets published to date? For the 1:32, the site http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/ shows only the planes...

I loves me some Wal Mart. I got the kit of the Firefly. Then one week later, the Cobra, Bastogne and Hedgerow sets showed up. The two big artillery pieces were there, but I passed on them. Then Toys R US has the other Firefly and the Italians. A good week for my soldier collection. Which is why I am selling off some K&C (see my post in the Classifieds).

Demarcation!

Did somebody know where I can find, an exhaustive catalogue of all 21st Century Toys/Ultimate soldier infantry sets published to date?

Many thanx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back