New Vehicles hopefully for 2007? (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:) Hello Guys! Hopefully we would like to see these Vehicles, for this NEW coming Year 2007!--------KETTENKRAD-Towing Small "supply trailer"-for DAK/FALSCHRIMJAGER-?-----------OPEL MAULTIER CARGO TRUCK-on Halftracks( with Removeable Canvas Canopy)?------HORCH-Radio/command Car--DAK/WEHRMACHT?--------"NEW" PANZER IV-( Short Barrrel)-DAK/WEHRMACHT)?-------2-MAN MOTORCYCLE TEAM-DAK/FALSCHRIMJAGER?---------"NEW"-SPAHWAGON-SDKFZ-232-Armored Car-( 8-Wheel)-W/RadioAntennae, and Front Basket?------1.5CM -150mm-(HEAVY) Field HowitzerGun-DAK/Wehrmacht?----WESPE, and MARDER-DAK/SS/Werhmacht?------------------SAS-JEEP-LRDG( "ATTACKING")-----CHEVY "Cwt-30--RECON TRUCK-LRDG------BEDFORD QL-Troop Transport Truck----REPAINTED ( DD59-Bren Gun Carrier) w/6 Pounder Gun?

John,

I gotta admire your persistance on the desert war. You've kept my interest up on that theater.

By the way, for johngambale and other desert war affecionados, there is a new book from Mushroom Publishing in England called "Codename Swallow, the M4A1 tanks at Alamein". A small softbound that covers the camouflage and markings of the Shermans that were rushed to the 8th Army. I was hoping to have a copy in my last shipment of models and books, but my supplier let me down and they were out of stock. When I get a copy, I'll post a review.

Gary

Congratulations, John! You manage to keep on going. I would have given up a LONG time ago...:rolleyes: :D

These are of course nice ideas, but I don't think Andy is going to do this, unless he completely loses his mind...

I think they are some good ideas, except maybe for the Bedford QL truck which I feel would have limited appeal in the US.

Well it would certainly have more appeal than the troop carrier version.

hmm, I would find a Bedford like this http://www.missing-lynx.com/gallery/britain/bedford_jrgimenez4.jpg quite appealing.

That was called a "portee" mount. The British forces tried a number of versions in the desert to add mobility to their towed AT guns. Portees with the 2-pounder were more common. As with many expedients, it didn't really work well. It raised the AT gun up where the German tanks could see it easily and destroy the truck AND the gun!

My wish list is a lot simpler than some of John's selections. After seeing Oz's post in plastic I want these For the K&C line. I think a German Shepard has to me made sooner or later:) Also after all the WWII pictures I've been looking at lately A bike would be essential.

This would be my suggestion for something "Over the top":D Sorry about my editing skills Icouldn't get the picture to fit.

My wish list is a lot simpler than some of John's selections. After seeing Oz's post in plastic I want these For the K&C line. I think a German Shepard has to me made sooner or later:) Also after all the WWII pictures I've been looking at lately A bike would be essential.

Both suggestions are very, very, very good.

Pierre.

This would be my suggestion for something "Over the top":D Sorry about my editing skills Icouldn't get the picture to fit.

I think its a little over 54 mm. I would bid on it if showed up on Ebay.

It does look great. Where did you find this picture?

Last edited:
Chuck, Oz posted the link under all aboard toy town in plastics I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back