NEWBIE..Be gentle with me.. (2 Viewers)

GEOFF.M

Private
:D..Hello there,
Don't know if I'm in the correct thread-stream???...erm...this forum has been recommended to me by another relatively new member Andy Kent...

I'm a great friend of Andy's and was on his painting team at the Chas.C.Stadden studios at Edwin Road Twickenham in the halcyon days before the decline when it moved oop North..:rolleyes:

I'm a big fan of all military minitures from all theaters,ages and sizes...I've just dug-out mt Stadden collection ( un-painted ) that I ferreted away before I left...I'll post some piccys soon....I have some one-offs that I'd forgotten all about,so I'll have to break out the paintbrushes soon....

Verlinden,Post Militaire,Tradition,Stadden,Historex,Caldercraft,Soldat,Pegasus are just some of the figures I have in my collection...but...I'm a BIG Horror/sci-fi resin kit collector of some twenty odd years now so the small stuff has taken a back seat for a while!!

I'm looking forward to 'getting back into the military stuff' again and thanks to Andy for the heads-up about this Forum...

Geoff.

welcome mate.

you joined the right forum.
this place is full of passionate collectors who are crazy bout this hobby.
judging from your intro, you'll fit right in!

sincerely.:)

Welcome Geoff,hope you enjoy the forum,good to have you aboard.

Rob

Welcome Geoff.

I for one can't wait to see some of your handy work. It's always good to see more builders and painters here. :)

Chuck

Welcome to the forum Geoff. Bernard will be over the moon with this news! :cool:

Jeff

:D..Yes my Master...:D
I'd take this opportunity to thank Andy for ruining and frustrating my Sunday....

I've not picked up a 1/35th scale anything in a long time,so when the modelling adrenalin kicked in and prompted me to start a resin 1/35 German E10-TD...along with its Tank Commander figure!!...the Sunday stage was set....good job the Claw-hammers are in the garage...I'll say no more...:rolleyes:

I have sorted out my Stadden collection (65 modern warfare and one-offs..) and these will not be painted until I've adjusted to 'smaller scale mode!!...most of my collection is at my Fathers house ( I'll just store them here for you in my cabinet Son!! ) so a visit through the week will result in some long overdue photographs....

Thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to contributing along the way..
Geoff.

Welcome aboard, Geoff! It's nice to have someone with your experience with Stadden in the forum.

I'm a big fan of the classic 54-56mm Staddens/Traditions, as well as the current figures in Tradition's catalog.

Hopefully we'll see some of your collection in upcoming posts.

Prosit!
Brad

:D..Thanks Guys,
I've taken a few pictures that I will post later....

Painted my first Stadden figure on Sunday in a long-time( Scots Guards-Tumbledown )...still got the touch I'm happy to say:cool:,although my mincers need testing....had to keep taking it out into natural light!!:rolleyes:

I'll try photobucket this afternoon/evening....

Geoff.

:D..Testing,testing....fingers crossed....

collection420482.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back