NEWBIE..Be gentle with me.. (1 Viewer)

:D..Well now,not to bad for a first attempt...just have to sort the camera out now!!!
Thanks Guys,feel free to point and laugh..:D
Geoff.

:D..Well now,not to bad for a first attempt...just have to sort the camera out now!!!
Thanks Guys,feel free to point and laugh..:D
Geoff.

Yo Trooper, YOU HORRIBLE MAN, WHAT ARE YOU, answer horrible man SIR. lol
Looks like these two new bods will be doing stable duties for a while guys:eek:.

Yo Geoff helps if you tell the guys what they are looking at. The Samurai is brill who made it ???.

The one with all the gear on is Stadden #119 Scots Guards Tumbledown Mountain Falkland Islands 1982.

Question Geoff, how come General Bernard Montgomery was never released by Chas.
I know TKS had the mould, I thought it was one they had made up by someone else. Also in both Twicks Catalogue & Bullers there is no number 80 in either Catalogue, is there a reason for this. ????.
Bernard.

Yo Geoff, looking on your desk, I remember the big white one from the Sci-fi movie made in the 1950s, were the two guys with white hair came to earth in a flying saucer, the name just escapes me at the moment. BTW looks like some of the Staddens on the window ledge are mine:rolleyes:.
Bernard.

Yo Geoff, looking on your desk, I remember the big white one from the Sci-fi movie made in the 1950s, were the two guys with white hair came to earth in a flying saucer, the name just escapes me at the moment. BTW looks like some of the Staddens on the window ledge are mine:rolleyes:.
Bernard.

I think it was "This Island Earth", wasn't it? The bug-eyed, brain-headed monsters were from Metalluna. I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through, but I remember some scenes. The more human-like aliens came to Earth, claiming they needed assistance against invasion, or something similar. But I can't remember if that was a ruse, and if they had unleashed the destruction on themselves, or something similar.

I think it was "This Island Earth", wasn't it? The bug-eyed, brain-headed monsters were from Metalluna. I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through, but I remember some scenes. The more human-like aliens came to Earth, claiming they needed assistance against invasion, or something similar. But I can't remember if that was a ruse, and if they had unleashed the destruction on themselves, or something similar.

Yo Brad, always said you were a smart cookie;). That's the one, I also remember they had a Video screen called an Inceroceter, today's version would be CCTV, also when they traveled it was in Suspended Animation, clever stuff for the 1950s. But then look at Star Trek, Jim Kirk takes his communicator out flips it open and says beam me up Scottie. Todays version the Moblie phone. Who said Sci-fi was rubbish;).
Bernard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back