Next Aircraft - would like (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
I would like to see a Lysander................ anyone else. Or what about an Ar262 floatplane.......................

I would like to see a Lysander................ anyone else. Or what about an Ar262 floatplane.......................

I see in their advert that TG will quote a price on any plane. I wonder if it would be worthwhile asking whether there are nineteen other collectors out there who want a Lysander and who are prepared to stump up the cash. If TG make a profit on twenty of their own choice, I would assume that a plane of similar complexity would come in at about the same price. A Lysander is a fascinating plane but not for me but there may be 19 collectors with the space on their shelf. It would be a fascinating exercise.

I see in their advert that TG will quote a price on any plane. I wonder if it would be worthwhile asking whether there are nineteen other collectors out there who want a Lysander and who are prepared to stump up the cash. If TG make a profit on twenty of their own choice, I would assume that a plane of similar complexity would come in at about the same price. A Lysander is a fascinating plane but not for me but there may be 19 collectors with the space on their shelf. It would be a fascinating exercise.

Spot on Jack :salute::

I don't think we have to speculate now as to what will or will not be made. If you want a bespoke aircraft you actually like and may or may not get X numbers of other collectors interested you contact and ask for a price
Mitch

Lysander would be sweet, Gladiator as well - keep the ideas rolling, we love to hear them!

The Horten 229 Night Fighter with missiles in 1/30 would be AWESOME....{sm3}

How about one of the BE-2 variations, a,c,d,e? A classic RFC workhorse that gets no credit. I just know TGM would do an outatanding job on this WW1 two-seater. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back