Niena Studio (6 Viewers)

We have made the restoration of our old work...
Made in 2004, Limited Edition , were made three copies.
Submitted by the composition number two
Scale 1:32 Tin cast, Bronze* cast (carriage is made of bronze), wood, acrilic and oil paints

‎"El Naser Salax el Dine "
This is 90 mm figure ( model was made in 2002 ) painted now by
Natalia Ilichenkova

1501acf339ca.jpg

5756e72569b1.jpg
72eb4cf57e7a.jpg

7abd3a40239f.jpg

e63b2e8bd436.jpg

Hi.
Does anyone know if the 54mm Niena Studios Napoleonic Cavalry are compatible with King and Country Napoleonic cavalry?
King and Country Dutch Lancers and Collectors Showcase Polish Lancers are expensive to come by, so I am wondering if the figures by Niena are close enough in size that they would blend in with my King and Country figures.
NOTE: I saw the Niena Studios figures at the Crown Toy Soldiers website.
Thanks
MikeNick

Hi.
Does anyone know if the 54mm Niena Studios Napoleonic Cavalry are compatible with King and Country Napoleonic cavalry?
King and Country Dutch Lancers and Collectors Showcase Polish Lancers are expensive to come by, so I am wondering if the figures by Niena are close enough in size that they would blend in with my King and Country figures.
NOTE: I saw the Niena Studios figures at the Crown Toy Soldiers website.
Thanks
MikeNick

Hello MikeNick,
I have a few niena studio cavalry soldiers (you can see some on my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-amis-de-lEmpereur/122574241192557?ref=hl). For me they blend well with my K&C, First legion and collector's showcase 's figures. But you should buy at least semi-collector quality or collector quality and i'm not sure it is cheaper than K&C. Collector quality figures are very nice by the way. Regards sébastien.

Hello MikeNick,
I have a few niena studio cavalry soldiers (you can see some on my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Les-amis-de-lEmpereur/122574241192557?ref=hl). For me they blend well with my K&C, First legion and collector's showcase 's figures. But you should buy at least semi-collector quality or collector quality and i'm not sure it is cheaper than K&C. Collector quality figures are very nice by the way. Regards sébastien.

Sebastien,
Thank you very much for your advice.
I also enjoyed your Facebook page. Your photos there have led to a number of questions on the subject of Napoleonics. I hope you don't mind, but I want to contact you further.
Regards,
MikeNick

I got the unpainted kit directly from Jury
painting done in our studio
Soon I will set it on e-Bay

I found out that is from Castle Miniatures and can be bought here in the states at The Red Lancers.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back