No Patriot releases for end of year? (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
What has happened to Patriot? They seem to have slowed down to a snail's pace missing this holiday season with no new releases? I wish they would continue their personality series from WWII which are beautiful sculpts. I think collectors would also like to see them do some North Africa sets of the 8th Army and Afrika Korps (tank riders or tank crews would be terrific) and some World War II Pacific forces from Imperial Japan, Britain and the Commonwealth forces in the CBI theater. The latter subject of Brits and ANZACS in the Pacific is crying out for someone to fill the need. How about some Yanks from the AVG Flying Tigers of Merrill's Marauders? Anyhow just a few suggestions to prime the well:)

Randy

What has happened to Patriot? They seem to have slowed down to a snail's pace missing this holiday season with no new releases? I wish they would continue their personality series from WWII which are beautiful sculpts. I think collectors would also like to see them do some North Africa sets of the 8th Army and Afrika Korps (tank riders or tank crews would be terrific) and some World War II Pacific forces from Imperial Japan, Britain and the Commonwealth forces in the CBI theater. The latter subject of Brits and ANZACS in the Pacific is crying out for someone to fill the need. How about some Yanks from the AVG Flying Tigers of Merrill's Marauders? Anyhow just a few suggestions to prime the well:)

Randy

Yeah, what ever happened to these guys?

Carlos

Kinda scary, could we lose another? Wrong time of the year not to have anything new?
Ray

Kinda scary, could we lose another? Wrong time of the year not to have anything new?
Ray

I agree, what with the news about NMA this morning, I was hoping to see their Napoleonic Brunswickers by now :(

Jeff

In a way I hate to say this, but there is a part of me that says "Whew", when a company stops producing desireable figures.
Since I have a hard time controlling my spending habits, this does it for me.
Gary

Hi All,

Sorry that we were not able to keep up with the initial schedule and promises. This was not a good year at all at Patriot. Despite that all the figures released were selling very well, but we need something new for you guys.
Stories behind the scene are lengthy and deceiving so let's leave them where they belong to.
The most important is we are still here.
Yes, we are going to miss the beautiful season but it was unexpected.
Before we announce/bring you the next new release, let us wish you and family a great Holiday Season.
Regards
Robert

Hi All,

Sorry that we were not able to keep up with the initial schedule and promises. This was not a good year at all at Patriot. Despite that all the figures released were selling very well, but we need something new for you guys.
Stories behind the scene are lengthy and deceiving so let's leave them where they belong to.
The most important is we are still here.
Yes, we are going to miss the beautiful season but it was unexpected.
Before we announce/bring you the next new release, let us wish you and family a great Holiday Season.
Regards
Robert

Robert,

Glad to hear that you are still with us :) Look forward to seeing some new releases in the new year. Meanwhile have a good Christmas.

Regards

Jeff

Good news that Patriot is still in there and we look forward to 2008 and wish Robert and Co. a very good year ahead.

Randy

Yes, good news that Patriot is still with us but could you give us a little hint on what is coming in the near future?:D:D

Louis,
i rather not know, i've been going crazy for several months now waiting for my brunswickers which were supposed to be released. If i don't know then i can't drive myself crazy :)

Glad to hear all is well Robert, happy hollidays to you and your family!

Yes ... I have been waiting for the Brunswickers too. The Guards are lonely & spoiling for a fight.

Relieved to hear that all is well with Robert & Co ...

OD

Hi All,
Thanks for your concern and support.
I've learnt the lesson too. In the future, I'll try to announce new releases at the last moment to avoid such embarrassing situation again.

Happy Holidays!
And Happy New Year too!

This is a 1/1 scale, and sorry don't have it for sale :p
sgreet.jpg

Hi All,
Thanks for your concern and support.
I've learnt the lesson too. In the future, I'll try to announce new releases at the last moment to avoid such embarrassing situation again.

Happy Holidays!
And Happy New Year too!

This is a 1/1 scale, and sorry don't have it for sale :p
sgreet.jpg

Sorry Wellington but I am changing sides:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back