Normandy Fallschirmjagers & new Romans (1 Viewer)

hajipavt

Private 2
Has anyone picked up the new Normandy marching Fallschirmjagers yet? Do they have the same "quality" issue as the new Romans? Im picking mine up next Sunday together with the new SdKfz and am concerned.

I will try to check them tomorrow and see how they compare to previous releases I have on hand, Chester

Thank you. Lets hope the quality remains the same. Im selling my 1:16 Forces of valor Tiger and my entire 1\6 scale dragon wwii germans on ebay this week to make room for more Collectors showcase. Lets hope its going to be worth while. I am commited to buying the Fallschirmjagers only because i dont want to let down Peter Nathan (ive already asked Peter to reserve me the entire set and i wont let him down) but i will not buy inferior products again if the quality is not of the high standard we have alreay come to expect from CS. (dont flame me im just making my point heared).

Incidentally if your interested in wwii 1\6 scale here is a link to the ebay listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220984537408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I should have mine on monday and I'm hoping they are as good or better then the others.

OK I checked half of the 32 Fallschirmjagers sets I received. I did not notice any poor craftsmanship in those sets. The sets included all 4 (CS00576, CS00577, CSOO578 and CS00579) I checked them with the naked eye, no magnification. Also put the 3 variants of the RAD 8's out for sale. Thought they were comparable to the other CS vehicles I have for sale. Hope this helps with anyones jitters, they looked good to me.

Picked the lot up today and in general they're pretty good quality. Happy with the figures and the RAD.

I also notice that these new Fallschirmjagers are slightly shorter and thinner than the previous Fallschirmjager release. Do collectorshowcase produce figures in slightly different scale?

I also notice that these new Fallschirmjagers are slightly shorter and thinner than the previous Fallschirmjager release. Do collectorshowcase produce figures in slightly different scale?

Mine are all the same size...^&confuse

Mine are all the same size...^&confuse

Sory. I should make myself more clear. This release are all the same size but when i compare them to the previous release of Fallschirmjagers (the SS release a year ago) these are smaller and thinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back