Normandy TIGER. (1 Viewer)

Are these images of an upcoming release? Hope so, very impressive!

This will be the War Park Tiger to get… It looks fantastic 😎

I hope they eventually do some more tanker figures in the camouflage coveralls as well… They are much-needed at this point!

I heard May 2024 on War Park’s Facebook page, but I guess we’ll see… May would definitely be awesome. I know they’ve been working on this Tiger for a long time, since at least late 2022.
Definitely want a Normandy Tiger and wonderer who'd come out with one first. ( JJD or Wark Park ) This War Park panzer looks like it will be the winner, and including crew figures makes it all the better. For the higher cost of these AFV's, I would rather have a crew figure or two included, than interior details which go totally unseen when displaying the tank.

Definitely want a Normandy Tiger and wonderer who'd come out with one first. ( JJD or Wark Park ) This War Park panzer looks like it will be the winner, and including crew figures makes it all the better. For the higher cost of these AFV's, I would rather have a crew figure or two included, than interior details which go totally unseen when displaying the tank.

I’m definitely down for the War Park Normandy Tiger as well. It is a complete retool from their previous Tiger Tank models, which represented early production vehicles. It looks like War Park is even including the zimerit coating!

That said, I do like that John includes the interior details on his AFVs. It makes them feel more complete to me and is a mostly unique hallmark of his vehicles… Now if he’d just include working metal tracks! I like John’s decision to make an Initial Production Tiger Tank for his first release as it doesn’t duplicate any of the myriad of other Tiger tanks on the market. However, I’ll bet John will do a Normandy or Ardennes Tiger before too long and it will come almost unexpectedly, lol.

I’m definitely down for the War Park Normandy Tiger as well. It is a complete retool from their previous Tiger Tank models, which represented early production vehicles. It looks like War Park is even including the zimerit coating!

That said, I do like that John includes the interior details on his AFVs. It makes them feel more complete to me and is a mostly unique hallmark of his vehicles… Now if he’d just include working metal tracks! I like John’s decision to make an Initial Production Tiger Tank for his first release as it doesn’t duplicate any of the myriad of other Tiger tanks on the market. However, I’ll bet John will do a Normandy or Ardennes Tiger before too long and it will come almost unexpectedly, lol.

John definitely makes great WW2 tanks and vehicles, I enjoy collecting them.

However I like War Park as they are “all in” on World War 2 with crews, support troops and a general dedication to German armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back