Northern VA Show Report (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Wanted to give a quick show report, unfortunately no pictures due to lack of thought before leaving for the show!

Anyhow, met Ron (Capitolron) and Ken (Mascleo) at the show opening, we perused the aisles and saw many items, some fabulous Russian Miniatures from Aeroart, George's (Warrior) tables were terrific as always and The Hobby Bunker to name a few. Not a huge show, but always fun to get out and see the soldiers and shoot the breeze. I think between Ron, Ken and I, we covered the whole hobby in a short 2 hours. Good time, I wish I had longer to spend.

Show find for me - Ron Wall Civil War figs at $5/each! My little guy (4.5 yrs) received his first real toy soldier today when I got home - a nice Ron Wall Confederate Marching, you didnt think he would get a boy in blue did you??? (Just kidding)! Special thanks to George for taking the time from selling to shoot the breeze, that is always a treat and also to Bill and Matt and Matt's brother (who I missed his name) from Hobby Bunker for bringing me down a nice piece (name withheld to protect the guilty in case the better half reads this) from Massachusetts.

TD

Tom

That mystery piece wasn't that $1,800.00 - K5 German Railway Gun was it ?

Your bag look really big coming out of that Show - Oops , :eek::eek::eek: - I wasn't suppose to mention that was I ???? - I am sure she not looking ;)

Tom

That mystery piece wasn't that $1,800.00 - K5 German Railway Gun was it ?

Your bag look really big coming out of that Show - Oops , :eek::eek::eek: - I wasn't suppose to mention that was I ???? - I am sure she not looking ;)

JEEZ, no I wish it was as that is my all time favorite piece yet, but she knows about that one thanks to my stepdad. He was considering it (with my encouragement!!!).

TD

Sounds like a great time. Congrats on the secretly requesitioned item as well as the little guy's first figure. Your right TD you dont need to buy him any blue jacketed figures until he's old enough for a BB gun. Teehee.

Sounds like a great time. Congrats on the secretly requesitioned item as well as the little guy's first figure. Your right TD you dont need to buy him any blue jacketed figures until he's old enough for a BB gun. Teehee.

Priceless!!!

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back