Nov Planes are released, but what do you want for Nov figure releases? (1 Viewer)

In the cooler
TG have said the November release figures information will be out either end of this week or next week, what are you expecting/wanting?

I think possibly the Chariot could be out, we will, I hope, have some more Romans, possibly Spartans, but think it is time we had some WW2 released, there have been no German paras for a while, we have had some Japanese troops recently but no Allied troops, with K & C releasing some Marines, we could get some more Aussies. We are a very long time since any new FFL and FIW, think we will have a long wait for these as I am sure TG have a lot of other thngs to do in the meantime.

What are you expecting and/or wanting?

It would be a disappointing surprise if TG didn't release any Romans !
Hopefully there will be ones I'll be wanting to add to my collection !
I'd like to see some more Auxiliaries and going by the two types of Helmet used in their releases of Auxiliaries they are representative of mixed cohorts of Infantry and Cavalry. The first two releases being fighting cavalry who mounts have been killed/wounded presumably, basing this on the type of Helmet being worn of a Cavalry type. Hopefully at some stage we'll get some horses for them.

I'd like to see some more Aussies and some more Japanese, which will make great opposition for the K&C Marines.

Who knows, perhaps we might even get the long waited for Prussian command set !

TG have said that we should be getting the Chariot before Christmas, so fingers crossed we will !

Steve

More NAPOLEONICS ....

Tom has hinted about some more Prussians, and they are sadly missing in my Waterloo Battlefield :(

I'd also like to see a 'Breakfast Club' grouping from that time too :)

John

Stick to ancients for now, many WW2 with other makers.

would be great to see celts/barbarians, the traditional persians we all know ( not egyptians )

Roman and barbarian 2 piece hand to hand on single base,

Greek and Persian hand to hand, mounted Greeks

its endless,

also some great hand to hand Zulu war sets,

Stick to ancients for now, many WW2 with other makers.

would be great to see celts/barbarians, the traditional persians we all know ( not egyptians )

Roman and barbarian 2 piece hand to hand on single base,

Greek and Persian hand to hand, mounted Greeks

its endless,

also some great hand to hand Zulu war sets,

Agree, definitely the "traditional Persians!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back