Nui Dat's exclusive Playboy Club (1 Viewer)

You do come up with the most interesting setups .... and backgrounds with figures to fit.

In this one I instantly saw the story line as:

A suspected VC is caught trying to sneak into the Nui Dat's Playboy club.
But he is shouting, " No, No, look I have a personal invitation from Sally Duberson the current Centerfold, really, really!!!"

Little does he know the clubs accommodations do not necessarily fit his expectations. {sm3}

--- LaRRy

another interesting background Steve in your Nam productions !

:salute::
Andrew

Cheers Andrew. The title seems to have inspired a lot more than average hits on a thread. ;)

You do come up with the most interesting setups .... and backgrounds with figures to fit.

In this one I instantly saw the story line as:

A suspected VC is caught trying to sneak into the Nui Dat's Playboy club.
But he is shouting, " No, No, look I have a personal invitation from Sally Duberson the current Centerfold, really, really!!!"

Little does he know the clubs accommodations do not necessarily fit his expectations. {sm3}

--- LaRRy

Nope he'll be disappointed only to find it's Aussie humour.
Trust the research matching up timeline with the correct girls wasn't too boring :wink2:^&grin

Steve

Had to look this one up Larry. Did you have a subscription

Cheers Andrew. The title seems to have inspired a lot more than average hits on a thread. ;)

Nope he'll be disappointed only to find it's Aussie humour.
Trust the research matching up timeline with the correct girls wasn't too boring :wink2:^&grin

Steve

Had to look this one up Larry. Did you have a subscription

Well …. :p …. I as a bit young for a subscription in 1965, being 14, but ….. :tongue: my dad had a subscription, and well ….!!!!

Still I have always remembered Sally as my favorite Playboy centerfold … staples in the belly button and all!!

Dad could never understand why his magazine used to arrive a few days after everyone else got theirs. ^&confuse

Plus he would always blame the post office and the letter carriers for all the FINGER PRINTS all over the pages.
I am still alive so you know he never found out who it was …. REALLY … getting a first look at the very education publication each month.

--- LaRRy

Well …. :p …. I as a bit young for a subscription in 1965, being 14, but ….. :tongue: my dad had a subscription, and well ….!!!!

Still I have always remembered Sally as my favorite Playboy centerfold … staples in the belly button and all!!

Dad could never understand why his magazine used to arrive a few days after everyone else got theirs. ^&confuse

Plus he would always blame the post office and the letter carriers for all the FINGER PRINTS all over the pages.
I am still alive so you know he never found out who it was …. REALLY … getting a first look at the very education publication each month.

--- LaRRy

Very funny story Larry ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back