October 2020 New Release: The Battle of Legnica in 1241 (1 Viewer)

TeamMiniatures

Private 2
Collectors,

Our Teutonic Knights have finally been released, and we are truly sorry for the long delay.

The new release features Teutonic Knights and Mongol cavalry based on the Battle of Legnica.

The Battle of Legnica (Polish language: Bitwa pod Legnicą ), also known as the Battle of Liegnitz (German language: Schlacht von Liegnitz) or Battle of Wahlstatt (German language: Schlacht bei Wahlstatt), was a battle between the Mongol Empire and the combined defending forces of European fighters that took place at Legnickie Pole (Wahlstatt) near the city of Legnica in the Silesia province of the Kingdom of Poland on 9 April 1241.

A combined force of Poles, Czechs and Germans under the command of the Polish duke Henry II the Pious of Silesia, supported by feudal nobility and a few knights from military orders sent by the Pope, attempted to halt the Mongol invasion of Europe.

Although the Mongols won the war, news of Ogodei's death forced them to return to the east to elect a new Khan, and Legnica became the most western city the Mongol army had ever reached during the war of aggression.

Hopefully collectors will like them.

T.M. Jack
1.JPG2.JPG4.JPG

[FONT=&quot]Hi Jack,

the new figures look great!
{eek3} As I've already told you, [FONT=&quot]I'm so glad you have took my advice! :rolleyes: Speaking about the battle of Legnica...what do you say if you paid tribute to Stephen of Krakow, a hero of resistance against Mongol occupation?

Cheers

Enrico[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hi Jack,

the new figures look great!
{eek3} As I've already told you,I'm so glad you have took my advice! :rolleyes: Speaking about the battle of Legnica...what do you say if you paid tribute to Stephen of Krakow, a hero of resistance against Mongol occupation?

Cheers

Enrico

Thank you for your advice. It would be better if you could provide us with some pictures and information about him.

T.M. Jack

Once I move all these Teutonics and Mongols will be making there way my way. Hopefully more to come.

Thank you for your advice. It would be better if you could provide us with some pictures and information about him.

T.M. Jack

We love all of your ranges/series. All under-done.
We particularly like the Mongol and Native American ranges but they are all great!
Keep up the good work.
Best Wishes,
Pats

I hope to see some more Teutonics in the future. Just received these and am very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back