Off to Germany ! (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
On Saturday - I will be off to Germany (Munich) for meetings with my client KMW.

Does anyone know if there are King and Country Dealers in Munich ?? :confused:

On Saturday - I will be off to Germany (Munich) for meetings with my client KMW.

Does anyone know if there are King and Country Dealers in Munich ?? :confused:

Do you try to find a dealer every were you go on business?

There are two K&C dealers listed in Germany, one in Heidelberg, and one in Radolfzell.

You could visit Hitler's "Eagle Nest". I understand they have built an InterContinental Resort luxary hotel near the site.

I was there in August , and from memory looked like it was still being built!
Salzburg is just 17km away. Must see visit, not only for the eagles nest but the stripped out bunkers at the base..I drove form munich , took about an hour and half from memory (I think). Nothing like letting rip down the autobahn:cool:

Its worth checking out the Hofbrauhaus [mainly for the beer of course]
and also out of historical interest as that mad austrian made some of his
earliest speeches thier.

:) Have a Good Trip Ron, and have a Few Brew Ha 'Ha's ,for me and some Weiner Scnitzels! And give my regards to the Frauleins! Dunka shane!

You could visit Hitler's "Eagle Nest". I understand they have built an InterContinental Resort luxary hotel near the site.

just remembered, think the eagles nest is closed in winter!!!! Its only open in the summer months I think

My son was at Eagles Nest this summer. He brought me back a book about it and how it was built. They have a restaurant on the veranda where Hitler's pictures were taken. I don't know if it would be open in the winter. They said Hitler did not go back to Eagles Nest after 1941. Just in the early years and was worried about security in later war years. Leadmen

Guys, the way Ron takes after Napoleon, I'm a little concerned about suggesting he go visit the "Eagle's Nest" or getting him interested in any other little conqueror ;-)

Gary

My son at Eagles Nest this June. John

Attachments

• eagle1w.jpg
    eagle1w.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 60
Restaurant on top of Eagles Nest. They had to take a bus and elevator to reach this place. Leadmen

Attachments

• eagle2w.jpg
    eagle2w.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 61
Here are some pics of the German Museum in Berlin. J

Attachments

• German1w.jpg
    German1w.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 53
Late German equipment. J

Attachments

• German2w.jpg
    German2w.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 50
The infamous 88. The gun does not seem that large. J

Attachments

• German3w.jpg
    German3w.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 55
Panzerfaust. Not too many German weapons but did have some Nazi stuff and maps of wwll, J

Attachments

• German4w.jpg
    German4w.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back