Old HK Dios (1 Viewer)

Phoong

Private 2
IMG_8525 (Medium).jpgIMG_8514 (Medium).jpgIMG_8533 (Medium).jpgIMG_8510 (Medium).jpgIMG_8532 (Medium).jpg

Hi all,

Just a simple showcase of the HK collection that i have, started collecting them as they looked similar to chinese immigrants who came to Singapore in the early 1900s.

This is a simple dio of a street scene with Chinese Wayang at the corner viewed by sailors and locals. Enjoy

Phoong :)

Oh nice to see, sort of going down this road with IC so appreciate seeing these tpye of scenes. What a detailed display and what a pleasure to own such a interesting series, well done, more please, cheers, Robin.

Wonderful collection Phoong, thanks for posting the pic's

Tom

Wonderful collection for one of K & C's best ranges. If only I had the room! Very well photographed also. There's a nice sunny afternoon feeling you've achieved.

Hi Phoong

That's one awesome collection you have there ... lovingly displayed too. Thks for sharing.

Do you collect any other range ?

Bests
OD

Very nice collection u have there
I have a HK collection but not as nice as urs
Always like that serie
No shooting for a change
simple and peaceful
I like that

Very rich display and figures positioned very well..:salute::

Excellent Display and photos.
I agree with MaplelLeaf {No shooting for a change / simple and peaceful / I like that } Yea' me too!
But the way that you arranged the sets and took the pics made the entire scene even better -- Very Nice, Phoong

-- Larry

Great collection - lots of detail and the bases blend so that there appear no inconsistencies in the life-like setting. I love the peaceful effect - busy but harmonious. Thank you for this glimpse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back