Omg Arnhem Has Arrived (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
OMG...It's finnaly here, just as I'm in from school........gran says, ''There's a parcel'' OH YEAH:D

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW:eek:

MG01 - FANTASTIC, MY GRAN THOUGH THE ONE WITH THE MOUSTACHE WAS ANOTHER SEAN CONNERY:D

MG02 - NOT ARRIVED...YET;)

MG03 - HEAVY KOOOOOOOL

MG04 - SLEAK N SLY

MG05 - LMAO MY GRAN ASSURED ME THAT THIS FIGURE WAS SAYINH 'HALT' NOT ''COME AHEAD'' LOL

MG06 - KOOL

MG07 - MY GRAN'S FAVOURITE FIGURE LOL:D

MG08 - VERY NICE

MG09 - FIRST FIGURE I OPENED AT RANDOM:D

MG10 - VERY INTERESTING FIGURE, GREAT

MG11 - MY FAVOURITE FIGURE, DON'T NO WHY THOUGH LOL:D

MG12 - LAST SONGLE FIGURE I OPENED, BUT JUST AS AMAZING AS ALL THE OTHERS

MG13 - VERY HEAVY FIGURE, NICE POSE

MG14 - I WAS VERY SURPRISED WHEN I SAW THIS FIGURE'S STEN GUN ON HIS BACK LOL

MG15 - AN AMAZING SET, GREAT FIGURES IN GREAT POSES, GOIN RIGHT ON MY CARDBOARD BRIDGE:D

MG16 - MY GRAN LOVED THIS ONE TOO LOL, SO DID I OF COURSE :O

ALL TOGETHER GREAT FIGURES, AND A GREAT VEHICLES, WELL WORTH WAITING FOR:D

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHERS:D

Scott, I'm chuffed for you mate. I know you've been waiting a long time for these and I'm glad you're pleased with them. Enjoy, and look forward to the second wave.

Simon

Scott, I'm chuffed for you mate. I know you've been waiting a long time for these and I'm glad you're pleased with them. Enjoy, and look forward to the second wave.

Simon

TA:D:D:D:D:D
I've even made a diorama for them:D:D:D:D:D

Looking forward to seeing photos if you get the chance. I'll get my first sighting of them in a couple of days time. :)

Looking forward to seeing photos if you get the chance. I'll get my first sighting of them in a couple of days time. :)

The figures:confused::confused::eek:

I'd have though you'd have had yours already, you must live further from Durham then me lol:):):eek::eek::cool::)

Scott, market garden is coming....

Attachments

• IMG_0586red.jpg
    IMG_0586red.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0646red2.jpg
    IMG_0646red2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_2189red1.jpg
    IMG_2189red1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 230
NO PROBZ:D:D

I wil probably be free at the weekend, apart from the SCOTLAND:D MATCH!!!!!!!:D:D:cool:

'MON DA SCOTS':D:D:D

I won't get the score until tomorrow my time Scott, but I reckon Big Eck's boys have already done us mega-proud no matter what the result against the Italians today. :)

Cheers
H

Scott,
As I read your posting about you opening your new Arnhem sets, I was smiling :) (still am) and I get a great feeling of joy from your happiness. It sounds like your Gran is a great pal. Grans are one of life’s great gifts.:cool: I know you have been waiting patiently and saving your money for this day. I can see you now as you stay up late into the night moving and adjusting them, picking each up to admire it more closely, and then gently putting it back in just the perfect place to display the perfect profile. Good for you. I really do love this stuff and its great to see others do too.:):):)

Scott,
As I read your posting about you opening your new Arnhem sets, I was smiling :) (still am) and I get a great feeling of joy from your happiness. It sounds like your Gran is a great pal. Grans are one of life’s great gifts.:cool: I know you have been waiting patiently and saving your money for this day. I can see you now as you stay up late into the night moving and adjusting them, picking each up to admire it more closely, and then gently putting it back in just the perfect place to display the perfect profile. Good for you. I really do love this stuff and its great to see others do too.:):):)

LOL Gran's are da best:D:D:D:D:D

The new market garden are just great .models execllent .
also I cannot wait for the following expenditure

richard .:):)

I Just Got Some Arnhem Peices Today. K & C Just Keeps Getting Better. If You Are A First Time Collector Or A Novice Collector I Would Go With The Arnhem Range.

I get the feeling that after a lot of expectation and a fairly low key reception these figures are already growing in popularity,can't wait to get mine on the 1st!:)

Rob

I received a big box from the UPS man yesterday filled with all of the new Arnhem figures (except the jeeps I'll have them soon). Didn't get to open them until this morning, it was like Christmas :) What fantastic figures ! They just get better and better. I can't wait to see a few US troops added to this range.

Latest aquisitions (not inquisitions :eek:)

DSCF0009.jpg

These figures are very, very cool and worth the wait.

Simon

More great shots Simon. They do look nice in their nice uniforms, can't wait for mine but prioritised some bulge stuff for the winter..............they are much better than the oldies!

Attachments

• IMG_1960red1.jpg
    IMG_1960red1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Back