One down, thousands to go. (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
The three Marines have managed to get close enough to the Jap without him noticing until too late and have sent him on his way to his ancestors.
But then as their buddies come up, they come under fire again from the jungle.

Is it going to be like this taking the whole island ?

Steve

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 553
WOW ... talk about camouflage ... I didn't see the USMC figures for a while and then I finally found the dead Japanese soldier.
That back drop is soooooo perfect for that scene ... just super.

Steve .... do you EVER eat and sleep or do you just think up and build these works of Toy Soldier wonder around the clock ...^&grin

Just wow ...

--- LaRRy

WOW ... talk about camouflage ... I didn't see the USMC figures for a while and then I finally found the dead Japanese soldier.
That back drop is soooooo perfect for that scene ... just super.

Steve .... do you EVER eat and sleep or do you just think up and build these works of Toy Soldier wonder around the clock ...^&grin

Just wow ...

--- LaRRy

Cheers Larry ! Backdrop found on a google search for Pacific Jungle. Don't peer too closely or you'll see the digital watermark !

Yep and somehow fit in work too !

Having great TS make scene making very easy, the rest is just telling a story and lots of fun of course !

Steve

Cheers Larry ! Backdrop found on a google search for Pacific Jungle. Don't peer too closely or you'll see the digital watermark !

Yep and somehow fit in work too !

Having great TS make scene making very easy, the rest is just telling a story and lots of fun of course !

Steve

First rule of magic.... never reveal your secrets... :) It all seems so real! {eek3} Let me figure out what's really going on, please!!! :rolleyes: As always, that's a great diorama!!!
Well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

First rule of magic.... never reveal your secrets... :) It all seems so real! {eek3} Let me figure out what's really going on, please!!! :rolleyes: As always, that's a great diorama!!!
Well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Cheers Enrico nice of you to say !

Steve

Well done Steve I think the Marines are shooting at this figure
1D9BDF6F-D104-4C06-93BE-D89C7BBEBFA6.jpeg

Thanks for sharing👍👍👍

Harrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back