Operation Enoggera. Clearing Long Phuoc village (2 Viewers)

These are the things that I do fancy! :smile2: Great details behind the lines… you can smell them out!:smile2:
Once again, you've nailed that one, mate!:)

Cheers

Enrico

WoW One fantastic diorama have you make.

Harry

Cheers Harry.
Aussies here are clearing the village harbouring and supplying VC intent on the Aussies destruction.

Steve
These are the things that I do fancy! :smile2: Great details behind the lines… you can smell them out!:smile2:
Once again, you've nailed that one, mate!:)

Cheers

Enrico

Cheers mate. Yep non combat scenes are often as interesting to view as the combat ones. Here the smell is probably of rotten fish sauce {sm2} Don't think that'd do anything to spark my taste buds. Each to their own ^&grin^&grin

Steve

I really like this one Steve, well done mate.

Tom

The wagon looks the ticket. Again you hit the spot with an intriguing scene. Robin.

The wagon looks the ticket. Again you hit the spot with an intriguing scene. Robin.

Cheers Robin, yep, with a head on view of the old cart, it passes muster as those used in Vietnam, just side view it falls down. Perhaps Andy will come up with a more suitable one in due course.

Steve

I really like this one Steve, well done mate.

Tom

Cheers Tom.
Yep non combat scenes can be interesting and show some of what goes on in the huge percentage of non combat time.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back