Operation Goodwood, 1944, Normandy... (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
The Brits step off into Operation Goodwood, Normandy 1944......

Attachments

• MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,755
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,374
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 786
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 650
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 754
Waiting for them are Waffen SS veterans and the two sides slug it out in the French countryside.......

Attachments

• MVC-007F.JPG
    MVC-007F.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 308
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 361
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 478
  • MVC-011F.JPG
    MVC-011F.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 452
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 364
Glad you like them Louis. I've got a guy in the Uk who does most of my buildings, all scratch built, he is superb as you can see.

Louis, speaking of superb, I will have the homestead display at both Valley Forge and Hackensack that was pictured in the recent London show thread scratch built by TM Terrain...........

Great stuff George, I agree those buildings are cool. I am going to have to copy a couple of those in 54mm scale. I like the color and the ground work and shrubs are fantastic. Thanks for sharing these fine displays. Mike:)

Glad you like them Louis. I've got a guy in the Uk who does most of my buildings, all scratch built, he is superb as you can see.

Louis, speaking of superb, I will have the homestead display at both Valley Forge and Hackensack that was pictured in the recent London show thread scratch built by TM Terrain...........

I'm probably not going to make it to either show. I am trying to reconcile with my parents (whom I haven't spoken to in more than 15 years) and they are coming into town that weekend to meet my wife and son. I asked Brad to pick up the Kubelwagon for me.

George,
JUST STOP IT. Do you hear, JUST STOP IT:mad:

I will not start collecting smaller scales, I will not start collecting smaller scales, I will......:( :eek: :p

George,
JUST STOP IT. Do you hear, JUST STOP IT:mad:

I will not start collecting smaller scales, I will not start collecting smaller scales, I will......:( :eek: :p

George got me hooked on this stuff. I have about 15 pieces already, a Battle Scene in the works and a few in the planning stages. Watch out George, Battle Scene Productions goes 1/72, coming soon. Your stuff will be hard to beat though. Alex

Last edited:
I love a good challenge, the more the merrier I say. Iv'e got about 500 vehicles, 5,000 figures, about 100 buildings, numerous bunkers, trenches, pillboxes, etc in my collection. I am planning out a winter display, an Eastern Front display and a huge Pacific one at the moment.......................

I love a good challenge, the more the merrier I say. Iv'e got about 500 vehicles, 5,000 figures, about 100 buildings, numerous bunkers, trenches, pillboxes, etc in my collection. I am planning out a winter display, an Eastern Front display and a huge Pacific one at the moment.......................

Let WWII continue in 1/72 looking forward to what you've got in store George and hope all's well........The Lt.

Thanks Lt and thanks as well for the kind words, hope all is well with you too, the fall Dedham show is only six months away.......:p

With that sizeable amount George, it sounds like you can keep us entertain for months. Can't wait to see more, Mike:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back