Ordered last Saturday...... (1 Viewer)

GICOP

Four Star General
....at the London Show, and received yesterday (Thursday)...superb service {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

1 x custom size TM3 Rough pasture mat (24 x 40)

1 x M05: Boer war blockhouse

1 x M06: Blockhouse base

MAT.jpg

MATBLOCKHOUSE.jpg

MATBLOCKHOUSE-1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

....at the London Show, and received yesterday (Thursday)...superb service {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

1 x custom size TM3 Rough pasture mat (24 x 40)

1 x M05: Boer war blockhouse

1 x M06: Blockhouse base

Cheers

Great looking pieces and excellent service ..... what's not to like! ^&grin

Should we be looking in the Trophy or LL section for these goodies to make their first diorama appearance? :smile2:

B.

Great looking pieces and excellent service ..... what's not to like! ^&grin

Should we be looking in the Trophy or LL section for these goodies to make their first diorama appearance? :smile2:

B.

Many thanks Buster, John Gittins is a great bloke to deal with :salute::

Probably Trophy.....to begin with :wink2:

Cheers

Nice pick ups Martyn, I could not agree more, superior product and a superior service^&cool

Best

Rob

Oooh, the pics will look good, the pics will look very, very good ^&grin :wink2:
Konrad

I picked up a few pieces from John last Saturday too. He's such a nice fellow and his products are getting better and better. K&C used a lot of his mats in their displays and I was very impressed with the rough pasture and long grass mats. You've picked up some nice pieces there. I particularly like the worn away grass effect leading up to the blockhouse.

I picked up a few pieces from John last Saturday too. He's such a nice fellow and his products are getting better and better. K&C used a lot of his mats in their displays and I was very impressed with the rough pasture and long grass mats. You've picked up some nice pieces there. I particularly like the worn away grass effect leading up to the blockhouse.

Many thanks Isandlwana, as you rightly say John is a really friendly, helpful chap. He has also made several display boards for MKL which they use at the London Show and The Guards Toy Soldier Centre

Cheers

That's nothing - I ordered a Pizza last week - and got it on the next day!

I Hate cold Pizza! jb:D

It'll have to go then - can't get a mower in there! Good result for you, by the way. jb

Many thanks JB.....I believe my "Other Half" has a couple of presents for me under the tree that would not look amiss in a couple of your recent pictures :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn

Well - that's nice - I will look forward to you posting them in due course. I believe I might have something from La Commandante which is in a similar vein too! (course - I'll have to paint 'em!).:Djb

Well - that's nice - I will look forward to you posting them in due course. I believe I might have something from La Commandante which is in a similar vein too! (course - I'll have to paint 'em!).:Djb

I sincerely hope I don't have to paint mine {eek3} ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn :)

Ha! - Seems like we have similar hobbies - but get to the end result in different ways. I will certainly keep going with what I do as long as I possibly can.

I did try collecting some ready-mades before I began painting - but found it quite unsatisfying. So......each to his own...... - I like what I do - but love looking at collections ammassed by yourself and others - which frequently give me ideas of where to go with my hobby ( e.g My Pony Express Rider which is loosely based on your Trophy version).

So........many thanks chum, once again, for taking the time and trouble to show them here - as you frequently do. jb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back