Oryon (1 Viewer)

hsm

Sergeant
Who were they, Where did they go, and Who has their molds?

It was an Italian company that went out of business by the crisis, I hope that another company buys the molds to release new figures:)

Any collector knows if it molds Oryon Collection has some company?
I remember that the company had to release new figures but closed the business crisis

Tengo tres colecciones de Oryon

Napoleónicos 80 figuras

Guerra civil americana 60 figuras

II Guerra mundial 100 figuras

Venian en estuches de 3/4 según la colección, muy buena calidad

Translated by Bing so I hope its accurate. Dave

I have three collections of Oryon

Napoleonic 80 figures

60 American civil war figures

II 100 Guerra figures

Came in boxes of 3/4 according to the collection, very good quality

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love the ORYON WW2 German- Australian- and British Desert Rats Poses!

I hope tey get the olda and make te Figure's in 1/30th Size Scale and Make :wink2:More New Pose's! CIAO!

Who were they, Where did they go, and Who has their molds?

I used to stock them several years ago. Set up by the Italian who started the 1/48 diecast aircraft company Armour Collection and sold the diecast aircraft business to Franklin Mint. Not sure about Europe but only available for 2-3 years in Australia. He also created a line of replica unit badges which was also popular for a while. Best figures were the Napoleonics. Used to sell for A$65 a set of 4 but cheaper overseas at that time.

...I hope tey get the olda and make te Figure's in 1/30th Size Scale and Make :wink2:More New Pose's!...

Not likely to happen, John, since they went out of business several years ago (see the earlier posts in this thread).

Prost!
Brad

It's nice to see this topic surface again. I picked up an Oryon WWII set several years ago (of the N. Africa variety), then found myself looking at many of their WWII European sets. I think they are fantastic figures. They are solid and a nice weight. While others have mentioned that their WWII sets are 1/35 scale; they are actually closer to 1/32; similar to figures made by Ultimate Soldier.

I've got a number of sets at this time and still enjoy looking at sets I don't have.

Here's just a few pictures:

Inspecting the Troops by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

SdKfz 251/1 Ausf A, 1st Panzerdivision by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Trackers by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Wehrmacht with MG34 by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Somewhere in Normandy by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

US Rangers in WWII Europe by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Fallschirmjäger Brigade Ramcke by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back