Other new sets shown at Chicago Show (1 Viewer)

...Can Andy share the pictures that were in the binder? White Armored Car and Sherman 76mm in particular...
I'm sure the dealers will be getting their dispatches pretty soon with these photos so they can order for November delivery, with the Reuss' posting them as soon as they get them. I understood Andy and his brother Gordon would go to San Antonio after the Chicago Show before returning to Hong Kong.:)

I'm sure the dealers will be getting their dispatches pretty soon with these photos so they can order for November delivery, with the Reuss' posting them as soon as they get them. I understood Andy and his brother Gordon would go to San Antonio after the Chicago Show before returning to Hong Kong.:)

Thanks
N-P

British paratroopers sets
Dear uksubs,
I have not purchased the British paratrooper sets yet, but I have seen them in person. I will probably also see them again at the West Coaster Toy show on the weekend of 3/2 to 3/4. Frontline usually comes to this show. Do you have a particular question about these new sets?:)

Dear uksubs,
I have not purchased the British paratrooper sets yet, but I have seen them in person. I will probably also see them again at the West Coaster Toy show on the weekend of 3/2 to 3/4. Frontline usually comes to this show. Do you have a particular question about these new sets?:)

What do you think of them :confused:
Ive got the jeep set & the six pounder set coming from the Usa & i wanted to know if there any good :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back