Ottoman Turkish Army-WWI (2 Viewers)

What an fantastic and unusual set. Another set I had no idea Trophy had ever made. -- Al

What a pleasure it is Tommy to see the various Trophy Sets from your collection I've never seen or known about. Can't wait to see what yo have in store for us next......Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

What a pleasure it is Tommy to see the various Trophy Sets from your collection I've never seen or known about. Can't wait to see what yo have in store for us next......Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}
Thanks always Joe. Tommy

The depth and bredth of your Trophy collection never ceases to amaze me Bill!^&cool^&cool I had never seen any of these fantastic sets before, and am very impressed!:wink2:

The depth and bredth of your Trophy collection never ceases to amaze me Bill!^&cool^&cool I had never seen any of these fantastic sets before, and am very impressed!:wink2:
Thank you Louis. The set numbers for the officer and standard bearer should be GA 19 and GA 20 not GA 12 and GA 13. Tommy

Great sets Tommy {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

These Turkish cavalry sets are outstanding. Like others on here, I have never seen them or even knew they made them. Look to me like some of Trophy's best work. Really great stuff. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back